Yea, Boyd was in my top 5 of all time Sean Cody models. Like everyone else said all his scenes were super passionate. Oh and the way that man moaned!!! Music to the ears. Sorry to hear that he died. He was a super hot man!
He died? So young. I'm so sorry to hear that. May he rest in peace.

Anyone remember a very, very old scene with Zach, Adam and another guy that I can’t remember? Zach got fucked, by Adam and at the end Sean asked him why he looked like that and Zach said “because I just got fucked in the ass” while laying facedown after Adam came all over his back.

Anyone remember a very, very old scene with Zach, Adam and another guy that I can’t remember? Zach got fucked, by Adam and at the end Sean asked him why he looked like that and Zach said “because I just got fucked in the ass” while laying facedown after Adam came all over his back.
Zack, Adam, & Ryan.

Zack Adam Ryan.mp4

Damn! I don't think I'd seen that scene before. Calvin fucks the ever-loving SHIT out of Cole! I don't think I've seen Calvin that worked up before. And Cole was just 18 at the time.
Yeah, Calvin pounded that ass hard!! Such a hot video. The foot on the back of his head just makes me want to blow right away.