I wonder what the younger folks (too young to feel nostalgia but of legally-watching age of course) think of it when they see it. Would they agree or think it's quaint?
That's a good question. Any Gen Z-ers here? Care to weigh in on new Sean Cody compared to old school Sean Cody?

I just can't get enough of the scene where Adam gets fucked by Foster. They both seem really into it -- the gay older guy (I think) and the younger guy who seems into being submissive. In addition to saying "fuck me" in this vid, Adam also whispers several times to Foster -- it sounds like at one point he asks to be fucked hard and at another point to be fucked slow. I don't think Adam ever kissed or sucked a guy, but he sure seem into Foster.
Dude you’re so right. Adam was really into Foster. This was his best video.

I just can't get enough of the scene where Adam gets fucked by Foster. They both seem really into it -- the gay older guy (I think) and the younger guy who seems into being submissive. In addition to saying "fuck me" in this vid, Adam also whispers several times to Foster -- it sounds like at one point he asks to be fucked hard and at another point to be fucked slow. I don't think Adam ever kissed or sucked a guy, but he sure seem into Foster.
Yeah I don’t think he ever kissed, but he did suck briefly in Fuckfest 2. For some reason it was mostly off-camera, only showing quickly before he stopped.

Colby and Foster.mp4

I remember reading an interview with Colby Keller where he was asked who his favorite scene partner was, and he gave a couple of names, one of them being Foster from way back in his Sean Cody days.

Who is Ethan I that died? Any SC pics of the guy...
Sorry for the slow response - I just now saw this. Ethan 1 is far enough back that this pic from the unofficial model and video guides is the best I could do. Ethan did a solo with a little assist from Sean Cody, and then "Ethan & Trevor" and "Ethan & Ricardo." Supposedly he was into martial arts, though one wonders if the bios are just made up bullshit.

Attachments

Thank you. Interesting that this did not come up when I searched.
No problem mate I just put the title in Way Big Blog and no luck and then tried the old trusty Queer Click Blog and bingo. Both guys are hotties.

There was a guy named Forrest on Sean Cody who only appeared in like 2 videos, one getting fucked “for the first time” and he was so hot with a tight soccer body and adorable face. SC really had some hotties back during that time in the late 00’s

Reactions: Zake2.0 and BUNBEA
No problem mate I just put the title in Way Big Blog and no luck and then tried the old trusty Queer Click Blog and bingo. Both guys are hotties.
Freddy was one of my favorites from that era and it's a shame he didn't do more scenes, as he was a hot bottom.

Reactions: Parker626