Do you guys remember a pairing of guys who, apparently had so much chemistry that in the behind the scenes bit, they got caught fucking on their break time? It looked like they were being filmed through a peep hole or something. I can't for the life of me remember who they were!

Sounds like Miles & Rich, very hot scene.

I've now determined that I am in love with Raymond and we will become boyfriends. Does anyone have the 3some with Jeffrey, Jordan, and Raymond where Raymond gets DP'ed? I don't think I've ever seen a scene where one of the models is double penetrated.
Raymond's underrated. One of my favorites. Ripped bod, hot bushy pits, lots of passion. His scene with Paul is a favorite.

I gotta find this threesome you're talking about!

I've now determined that I am in love with Raymond and we will become boyfriends. Does anyone have the 3some with Jeffrey, Jordan, and Raymond where Raymond gets DP'ed? I don't think I've ever seen a scene where one of the models is double penetrated.
Found the Jordan, Jeffrey, Raymond threesome!
SC+-+Jordan,+Jeffrey+&+Raymond.mp4

Sounds like Miles & Rich, very hot scene.
YES!!! That's them! Thank you!

Here they are for us all to enjoy. Rich & Miles: Bareback"
Miles & Rich.mp4

1696371354213.png

According to the lore (site):

I always love it when the chemistry between two guys just ignites!
It was obvious from the look on Rich’s face the moment they met that he really, really liked Miles.
They were sitting together and Rich kind of inched his way over and rested his head on Miles’ chest.
“You know he has a whopper,” I said to Rich.
“Really?” he said, lighting up. “Fuck I can’t wait.”
Miles laughed. “I’m just excited to be here,” he said.
“Me… I’m just cheerful I’m with a cute guy,” Rich said, nuzzling into Miles a little more.
These two were all over each other… on camera and off. We would take breaks and they would be in the other room blowing and fucking each other. During lunch they were rubbing each other’s legs!
“I’m totally digging him,” Rich told us. “As you guys can probably tell!”

View attachment 109052531
View attachment 109052621

It was obvious from the look on Rich’s face the moment they met that he really, really liked Miles.
They were sitting together and Rich kind of inched his way over and rested his head on Miles’ chest.
“Me… I’m just cheerful I’m with a cute guy,” Rich said, nuzzling into Miles a little more.
These two were all over each other… on camera and off. We would take breaks and they would be in the other room blowing and fucking each other. During lunch they were rubbing each other’s legs!

You're welcome!

I remembered Miles in his scenes with Alexander and Ashton but didn't remember his scene with Rich, until recently. It's not only Miles' best scene but probably one of the best featured at SC. The chemistry between them was great and it's almost like watching two boyfriends fuck & interact with each other.

Thank you again!

View attachment 109052531
View attachment 109052621

They need to marry each other haha

Reactions: TucFun
Probably make a list of the missing videos? I stopped collecting them regularly around 2013 and then started and stopped irregularly since then (almost completely skipped the past few years because they changed from the original concept of 99% straights), but I have a fairly large collection, especially of the older ones. But I did pick and choose mostly the muscle/jock/straight/g4p ones and a lot of tiem were solos only so if you're a top who like the twink bottom types, they're likely not with me. Lol. Except if they were paired with a top I really liked.

I can also share with you a link (VIA PM) to a vast and almost complete archive of maybe the past decade of them (and more!). That would be A LOT better for those seeking 2010 onwards because you can just type the exact name on the search tab and voila!! It's already uploaded and ready to go.