I believe part of the early success of SC is the fact that they were based in San Diego. If you've ever lived in SD, you'll see there are quite a few guys that fit the mold they wanted. I know, I graduated from the university that sits above Black's Beach. All you had to do was roam the beaches and you'd have lots of men to choose from, especially since you would also get a preview of what they looked like unclothed. I'm sure there were lots of men they could not convince to get fucked on camera, but when you have a lot to choose from, you'll find some. Imagine if SC was started in a place like Phoenix. I doubt they would have been so successful.
For the doubters regarding my comment that I believe the early success of SC was because of them being based in San Diego, I found this while researching Austin 1, who is in an early scene with Patrick. I'm sure the nude beach referenced is Blacks Beach.

"I am still not exactly sure what Sean Cody says to the guys he meets to convince them to model for his site, but I sure hope he never changes the speech. His site was recently updated with a new hot guy named Austin. Austin has classic dark italian features and a big meaty cock. According to the site, Sean found this guy playing in the water at a nude beach and approached him to model for the site. Where is this nude beach??"

Austin At Sean Cody - QueerClick

Reactions: brotherfrancis
Imma nominate you for a Nobel for putting together this list. Also SC David's vids have gotten multiple loads out of me over the years.
Imma nominate you for a Nobel for putting together this list. Also SC David's vids have gotten multiple loads out of me over the years.
8.5.12 Jarek & Troy

Anyone have Lane and Addison? Lane was another cutie who got fucked once and then disappeared.

lane-addison-seancody-07.jpg