Can't forget about Abe and Ryan!
View attachment 117438991

Ryan really was an incredible bottom. He had an amazing ass and was such an enthusiastic, rock hard performer.
Finally some Ryan appreciation. Most times people mention his scene partners and not him. Even though he is like 80% of why said scenes were actually spectacular to begin with.

Finally some Ryan appreciation. Most times people mention his scene partners and not him. Even though he is like 80% of why said scenes were actually spectacular to begin with.
He was paired with some of their hottest tops, so it makes sense, but there are boring bottoms who just take it, and Ryan always felt like an active participant in his scenes, even occasionally driving the action.

Reactions: bigboaster
Easy to see why he was successful beyond Sean Cody for several years.
He was a terrific performer.

Reactions: bigboaster
Jake was one of the best.
I got to meet him a few years ago. He was working in a strip club. He had a beard, and I didn't recognize him at first - until he smiled. Seemed like a nice guy, but gave me "straight but friendly" vibes. He said he was working as a personal trainer at the time.

I got to meet him a few years ago. He was working in a strip club. He had a beard, and I didn't recognize him at first - until he smiled. Seemed like a nice guy, but gave me "straight but friendly" vibes. He said he was working as a personal trainer at the time.
Given that he's married now, he is straight and on the chance he's bi, he's only into guys for work, not for a personal relationship.

There is so many pages on this, does anyone have links to all of Curtis II deleted videos from the start with his solo on Sean Cody?
Have you tried searching this thread with the keyword Curtis? There are 7 pages for that search which I know is still a lot, but it's a manageable number to go through.

Abe, for me, was always incredible to watch. Loved the way he fucked and the size of his ass/legs. My favourite scene was when he fucked Colt. The view of his open cheeks, his hole pulsing, while he dumped his load inside Colt was insane. Just wish he bottomed!