I'm on the hunt for these. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! :heart:

SC-0986 - Landon
SC-1068 - Kenneth
SC-1071 - Kane
SC-1075 - Jonathan & Trevor
SC-1079 - Esteban & Michtell
SC-1080 - Jimmy

thanks to all for Trent posts - anyone know how many vids he did - i counted 6
Solo and then with Heath, Jay, Trevor, Keith and Tommy. Missing any? And i think by searching this thread all have been posted except the solo and the full video with Tommy. The BTS was recently posted.

Solo and then with Heath, Jay, Trevor, Keith and Tommy. Missing any? And i think by searching this thread all have been posted except the solo and the full video with Tommy. The BTS was recently posted.
Solo - 2 cums
Keith - top
Trevor - bottom, never told he was virgin, btw
Jay - top, deep kissing
Heath - bottom, Heath didnt let Trent kiss him
Tommy - bottom, Trent ate his own cum

I count six as well, plus the BTS:

SC-0891 - Trent
SC-0902 - Trent & Keith
SC-0910 - Trevor & Trent
SC-0919 - Jay & Trent
SC-0943 - Heath & Trent
SC-0950 - Tommy & Trent
SC-0951 - Tommy & Trent - Behind the Scenes

Reactions: Chriskitt
Jess was one of my all time favorites. There's a scene that gets me going like crazy: Jess is rock hard and a guy with a bubble butt starts sitting on his big dick, I don't even think much more happens at the moment than penetration, maybe the guy bounces on his dick once or twice, when all the sudden Jess starts moaning and says "that's too tight", the guy sits up and Jess starts cumming right away and is super turned on by it. That moment in that scene makes me cum like crazy every time, not sure what it is, I think its the fact that Jess has a big dick and he starts orgasming with hardly any effort. I am rock solid thinking of it.

Jess was one of my all time favorites. There's a scene that gets me going like crazy: Jess is rock hard and a guy with a bubble butt starts sitting on his big dick, I don't even think much more happens at the moment than penetration, maybe the guy bounces on his dick once or twice, when all the sudden Jess starts moaning and says "that's too tight", the guy sits up and Jess starts cumming right away and is super turned on by it. That moment in that scene makes me cum like crazy every time, not sure what it is, I think its the fact that Jess has a big dick and he starts orgasming with hardly any effort. I am rock solid thinking of it.

That is Jess & Peter found here. You can skip to 20:45 where the Behind-the-scenes starts and Jess cums less than 30 seconds after the initial penetration.