Reactions: Str8undies12
Sorry it's so poor quality.

Richard was supposedly a school principal (or teacher?) who Sean picked up and offered a massage (hence the motel set not really matching others from the time period). He was supposed to wear the baseball cap to hide his face, but obviously that didn't work out. The video didn't last long on the site; it was one of the ones Sean pulled at the model's request (either the school found out or he was worried about it?), long before he scrubbed all the rest of the ones he was in. It's why the only copy that seems to circulate is the same low-res one. No one may have a higher res one, though I still hope one will turn up. It's still one of my go-to scenes.

For all the talk of how Onlyfans is the reason SC can't get good models like they used to, vids like this show that it's more than that; it's just as much about privacy. A guy like this is the type who would never do Onlyfans, then (if it existed) or now. But he was the kind SC could talk into a video, thinking no one would ever know, in those pre-social media days. Those are the kinds of guys I miss seeing.

I was looking through some old files, and it turned out I saved some screenshots from the old site back in the day. One of the ones I saved was the Richard scene--sadly not a decent copy of the video itself, evidently. But if anyone wants clearer shots of that beautiful man and Sean blowing him than what the low-res video offers, here they are.

Richard 1-10

Attachments

So looking at the Internet Archive page lined to on the past one, the Richard video is there in March 2003:

sc1.jpg

But they didn't archive the index at that point, and the next time they did, he naturally had been removed:

sc2.jpg

But the Mike video, which I didn't remember at all, looks like it was recorded in the same location, and the writeup seems to confirm that:

sc3.jpg

So that seems to confirm both were straight guys reeled in due to women. Does anyone have this Mike video (it would have been 152)? Like I said, I don't remember it at all.

Richard was supposedly a school principal (or teacher?) who Sean picked up and offered a massage (hence the motel set not really matching others from the time period). He was supposed to wear the baseball cap to hide his face, but obviously that didn't work out. The video didn't last long on the site; it was one of the ones Sean pulled at the model's request (either the school found out or he was worried about it?), long before he scrubbed all the rest of the ones he was in. It's why the only copy that seems to circulate is the same low-res one. No one may have a higher res one, though I still hope one will turn up. It's still one of my go-to scenes.

For all the talk of how Onlyfans is the reason SC can't get good models like they used to, vids like this show that it's more than that; it's just as much about privacy. A guy like this is the type who would never do Onlyfans, then (if it existed) or now. But he was the kind SC could talk into a video, thinking no one would ever know, in those pre-social media days. Those are the kinds of guys I miss seeing.
Yup.
The days of being able to get regular folks to do stuff like this is gone IMO because everyone knows now that once you do something, it's out there forever.

View attachment 43489231

Could anyone share the Calvin, Jordan & Dennis scene, please?

myvidster is usually my first stop. here's two links, one they host and another at boyfriendtv or whatever it is.

Dennis / Calvin / Jordan BAREBACK

Big cock gay double anal with cumshot

If neither of these work, myvidster has a bunch more. When scrolling search results on myvidster, I tend to scan how recently the link was bookmarked by myvidster which is listed right under each item's title. The older the link, the less likely it is that it still works.

I just downloaded a higher-res version of this than what I previously a couple of days ago. You shouldn't have a problem.

myvidster is usually my first stop. here's two links, one they host and another at boyfriendtv or whatever it is.

Dennis / Calvin / Jordan BAREBACK

Big cock gay double anal with cumshot

If neither of these work, myvidster has a bunch more. When scrolling search results on myvidster, I tend to scan how recently the link was bookmarked by myvidster which is listed right under each item's title. The older the link, the less likely it is that it still works.

I just downloaded a higher-res version of this than what I previously a couple of days ago. You shouldn't have a problem.
You would think more people on here would be more familiar with it by now. Lol most SC scenes new and old can be found there.