myvidster is usually my first stop. here's two links, one they host and another at boyfriendtv or whatever it is.

Dennis / Calvin / Jordan BAREBACK

Big cock gay double anal with cumshot

If neither of these work, myvidster has a bunch more. When scrolling search results on myvidster, I tend to scan how recently the link was bookmarked by myvidster which is listed right under each item's title. The older the link, the less likely it is that it still works.

I just downloaded a higher-res version of this than what I previously a couple of days ago. You shouldn't have a problem.
Thanks. I don't usually go to Myvidster b/c most of the vids aren't hosted by them and you need some kind of extension to download the videos from other sites.

Thanks to everyone who's willing to share here. I try to return the favor when I can.

Richard was supposedly a school principal (or teacher?) who Sean picked up and offered a massage (hence the motel set not really matching others from the time period). He was supposed to wear the baseball cap to hide his face, but obviously that didn't work out. The video didn't last long on the site; it was one of the ones Sean pulled at the model's request (either the school found out or he was worried about it?), long before he scrubbed all the rest of the ones he was in. It's why the only copy that seems to circulate is the same low-res one. No one may have a higher res one, though I still hope one will turn up. It's still one of my go-to scenes.

For all the talk of how Onlyfans is the reason SC can't get good models like they used to, vids like this show that it's more than that; it's just as much about privacy. A guy like this is the type who would never do Onlyfans, then (if it existed) or now. But he was the kind SC could talk into a video, thinking no one would ever know, in those pre-social media days. Those are the kinds of guys I miss seeing.
Apparently he did a couple of scenes for a foot fetish site around the same time.

Attachments

Apparently he did a couple of scenes for a foot fetish site around the same time.

Great find! The Richard scene was 2003; looks like the Owen scenes were 2006/2007 (since they were advertised on Queerclick in 02/2007):

Owen at MyFriendsFeet.com - QueerClick

Richard was deleted on SC by 2005 (which the other vids with SC remained longer), so maybe he just didn't want the blowjob out there, but was comfortable with non-nude modeling.

Of course, these writeups say he owned a landscaping company and was approached on the street. So likely it and the SC writeup are bullshit. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

MyFriendsFeet.com | Owen's Sandals & Bare Feet
MyFriendsFeet.com | HOW I MET Owen & His Size 10 Feet
MyFriendsFeet.com | Owen's Sexy Flip Flops & Size 10 Feet
MyFriendsFeet.com | Owen's Dress Socks & Bare Feet

But if you (or anyone) find more, definitely let us know!

Reactions: maxxxs
Thinking about the Sean Cody himself videos, I couldn't tell what had been posted and what hadn't been. So just in case...

Nick, Adam, Zack

Sean Cody himself

Suckfest, Andre, Donovan, Marc, David

Sean Cody Himself

Kendall, Luke (best video ever), The Teacher - Luke and Zack (I think this is higher-res than the one posted before), Richard, Devin, Ethan, Issak/Isaak
View attachment sc0135 - Blowing Kendall (Sean).wmv
View attachment sc0140-Blowing Luke.wmv
View attachment sc0146-The Teacher - Luke F Zack.wmv
View attachment sc0150 - Richard.wmv
View attachment sc0154 - Devin.wmv
View attachment sc0158-Joseph F Luke.wmv
View attachment sc0160-Ethan.wmv
View attachment sc0166-Isaak and SC.wmv

Wow how awesome. Thank you for sharing all these oldies — especially the blonde ginger!! What ever happened to him?

Sean Cody Himself

Kendall, Luke (best video ever), The Teacher - Luke and Zack (I think this is higher-res than the one posted before), Richard, Devin, Ethan, Issak/Isaak

Thanks. I don't usually go to Myvidster b/c most of the vids aren't hosted by them and you need some kind of extension to download the videos from other sites.

Thanks to everyone who's willing to share here. I try to return the favor when I can.

Depending on how you look at it, the "not host by them" thing can be a bug or a feature. I actually like it because it allows me to search a bunch of different places in a single stop. And you need a browser extension to download stuff most places.