I mean...you've already been told he identifies as straight. Are you hoping for a different answer?

His Twitter isn't that hard to find. He appears to be a hard-core conservative/Republican retweeting a lot of right-wing stuff.

They weren't his only scenes though. He also had an oral scene for another studio where he got blown.

Former Sean Cody Models DAN and MITCH in Rub And Fuck
Are you referring to Owen, the guy with the shaggy blonde hair?

Reactions: sadbrad
By far the best guy from that site.
I have a couple of friends who knew Danny's scene partner "Randy" and were surprised he did anything beyond a solo given that he had a boyfriend of several years.
Might be while he only did one hardcore scene and then nothing else.

Can you be more specific? There're alot of Kurt files with different models, this one has the old SC logo so he should be the first Kurt.
I meant the Kurt that did several videos and one of them was with Jamie. Kurt was tall, dark, beefy (very beefy in his last video), had a great ass

Reactions: Yarabc
I have a couple of friends who knew Danny's scene partner "Randy" and were surprised he did anything beyond a solo given that he had a boyfriend of several years.
Might be while he only did one hardcore scene and then nothing else.
He’s still my favorite after all these years. He looks really good in the two scenes he did for Edward James too. Really wish he had fucked the guy he was paired with in Rub & Fuck because I loved the size difference, but at least he fed him a big, thick load.

Last edited:
i wish the SD to HD AI upscaler software weren't so expensive. I'd love to see the old stuff from the early 2000s upscaled to 720 and 1080p. $300 is just too much
The software price isn't the biggest issue. You also need a very powerful GPU, and unlike the software, you can't just download that.