Probably make a list of the missing videos? I stopped collecting them regularly around 2013 and then started and stopped irregularly since then (almost completely skipped the past few years because they changed from the original concept of 99% straights), but I have a fairly large collection, especially of the older ones. But I did pick and choose mostly the muscle/jock/straight/g4p ones and a lot of tiem were solos only so if you're a top who like the twink bottom types, they're likely not with me. Lol. Except if they were paired with a top I really liked.

I can also share with you a link (VIA PM) to a vast and almost complete archive of maybe the past decade of them (and more!). That would be A LOT better for those seeking 2010 onwards because you can just type the exact name on the search tab and voila!! It's already uploaded and ready to go.

can I please get that!!! I have been wondering where all my faves have gone. I resubscribed and was so sad to see all of Harley, Parker, Kurt, trey, etc gone. So sad.