OK, perhaps the hardest quest on this thread yet. Any one have the solo of "Smith" (Number 2309)? Apparently it was only on the site for a very short time back in 2017. I've seen the trailer and I need it! LOL

Reactions: ocfratguy
The studio was always bringing on straight guys and luring them into the realm of gay sex. Watching so many videos, I can't help but wonder if some of them discovered their true sexuality during their time at Sean Cody. For instance, stars like Jamie, Amos, and Max. Handsome guy, with a great body, never had sex with a man before, but took to bottoming quite well, and seemed to enjoy it. I'd say they are gay at the core but probably conformed to society's standards. Then you have guys like Liev who kissed guys before but hadn't done anything sexually with a man. Seemed to be curious about sex with men. Once the cameras rolled, he became an animal. I think he discovered he was bisexual, same with Abe. Then you have guys like Landon, sexy as fuck, and even though he did a lot of scenes, his performances gave me I'm straight vibes.

Who do you guys think are gay, straight, or bi? Either out the gate or once at Sean Cody, their sexuality may have changed.

The studio was always bringing on straight guys and luring them into the realm of gay sex. Watching so many videos, I can't help but wonder if some of them discovered their true sexuality during their time at Sean Cody. For instance, stars like Jamie, Amos, and Max. Handsome guy, with a great body, never had sex with a man before, but took to bottoming quite well, and seemed to enjoy it. I'd say they are gay at the core but probably conformed to society's standards. Then you have guys like Liev who kissed guys before but hadn't done anything sexually with a man. Seemed to be curious about sex with men. Once the cameras rolled, he became an animal. I think he discovered he was bisexual, same with Abe. Then you have guys like Landon, sexy as fuck, and even though he did a lot of scenes, his performances gave me I'm straight vibes.

Who do you guys think are gay, straight, or bi? Either out the gate or once at Sean Cody, their sexuality may have changed.
SC had tons of bi/ non fully straight guys. Idk which were fully straight and only could last 30 seconds and which were into gay sex. Sean came out as bi on his private IG, Rusty was not straight according to Randy, Jax,Dean,Brodie,Curtis are probably closeted bisexuals.Blake was openly bi.
A lot of bi guys id as straight because they can only date and fall for women while with guys in purely sexual. But sexual orientation is about what makes you hard not who you love. I assume the ones that can bred/pull out w/o cuts are bi at least.

The top of the list for me is Dylan from the early years, who would only top and not give head but when he came back a couple of years later not only do oral but was a amazing bottom.