I wonder if the rights issues for these many missing 2000 scenes or so gets resolved anytime soon. Supposedly the old SC director left in 2015 and was gonna do that Kaden Dane website or whatever but never went anywhere..... has anyone ever got a update from mindgeek or men.com if they will ever restore these scenes.

Reactions: ShaitanIblis
Do you think the girlfriends/wives of these guys ever find their SC videos and watch out of curiosity then become freaked out when they hear/see their men enjoying the gay sex the same way/more than sex with them?

Reactions: brotherfrancis
Do you think the girlfriends/wives of these guys ever find their SC videos and watch out of curiosity then become freaked out when they hear/see their men enjoying the gay sex the same way/more than sex with them?
I actually have always assumed they have no choice but to tell these women. And the ones they end up with are open-minded people who may even think it's hot that their partners had this sort of sexual past and are desirable to both men and women.

tbh if i found out that my partner is a former sc model (which i fantasize a bit ksjdks), i’ll be more concern to his attitude and behavior off camera bc if we’re going to spill the real tea—a lot of these models do really have the opposite image other than what they portray on camera.