Hello everyone! I took the liberty of turning the "Sean Cody Video Guide" into an interactive ChatGPT. Meaning, instead of searching through the entire Video Guide, you can ask questions and it will provide the answers. Here are some examples: "In which scenes does the model Owen appear?", "What scenes were released in October of 2009?", and "Please list all of Owen's scenes".

Here is a link to the ChatGPT: ChatGPT - Sean Cody Video Guide

Hello everyone! I took the liberty of turning the "Sean Cody Video Guide" into an interactive ChatGPT. Meaning, instead of searching through the entire Video Guide, you can ask questions and it will provide the answers. Here are some examples: "In which scenes does the model Owen appear?", "What scenes were released in October of 2009?", and "Please list all of Owen's scenes".

The future is truly here.

And in a more serious tone, that's actually a great idea. Thank you for putting the effort.

I believe I have most, if not all, of the deleted Sean Cody scenes. The problem is the videos aren't labeled with the scene titles. If I were to upload the scenes to Mega, would some of you be happy to help me rename the files? Of course, you are more than welcome to download my collection as well!

I believe I have most, if not all, of the deleted Sean Cody scenes. The problem is the videos aren't labeled with the scene titles. If I were to upload the scenes to Mega, would some of you be happy to help me rename the files? Of course, you are more than welcome to download my collection as well!
I volunteer to help rename files!

You're amazing

Not all heroes wear capes