Hey guys! I'm a big fan of this thread and feel like I somewhat know all of you already through our mutual admiration of all things SC, ha. This might be a dumb idea, but would any one be interested if I created another fan thread where we can chat more about our favorite SC models, post favorite pics/vids with reasons why we like them, post our fantasies and fantasy pairings, and even post self pics/vids of us while getting off to SC? Again, might be dumb, but sometimes I have the strong urge to want to post my own pics in reply to some of your guys' posts, and I know that's probably not allowed here. Let me know!!

Hey guys! I'm a big fan of this thread and feel like I somewhat know all of you already through our mutual admiration of all things SC, ha. This might be a dumb idea, but would any one be interested if I created another fan thread where we can chat more about our favorite SC models, post favorite pics/vids with reasons why we like them, post our fantasies and fantasy pairings, and even post self pics/vids of us while getting off to SC? Again, might be dumb, but sometimes I have the strong urge to want to post my own pics in reply to some of your guys' posts, and I know that's probably not allowed here. Let me know!!
There is another SC thread as well. Maybe you could post there too?

I don't know about anyone else, but I've always seen this thread as a catchall for any Sean Cody discussion. I see no reason why any of what you proposed can't be posted here. We post our favorite content and talk about our favorite models and fantasy pairings all the time here.

Except for the self-pics and vids. Maybe you can start another thread specifically for that.

trevor.jpg

Trevor was a skater with an insane body and a laid back personality. They claimed he was bi, but he seemed mostly into men and had great chemistry with his scene partners topping or bottoming.

SC0871 Trevor
SC0875 Trevor & Keith
SC0876 Trevor & Keith BTS - Camera guy spends a lot of time ogling Trevor's hot body in the BTS.
SC0885 Trevor & Isaac - 1st time bottoming on camera
SC0886 Trevor & Isaac BTS
SC0898 Trevor & Jake - In the pre-interview, Trevor jokes about getting into fights with car drivers when he rides his bike and how he'll probably be arrested. That actually happened a few years later.
SC0899 Trevor & Jake BTS
SC0910 Trevor & Trent - Trevor fucks Trent in a hot gym scene.
SC0917 Dennis & Trevor - Dennis' 1st time bottoming. I wish Trevor had stuck around for the bareback era like Dennis.
SC0927 Neal & Trevor
SC0932 Brendan & Trevor
SC0940 Cameron & Trevor
SC0941 Cameron & Trevor BTS
SC1021 Trevor & Mitchell
SC1022 Trevor & Mitchell BTS
SC1036 Jonah & Trevor
SC1075 Jonathan & Trevor - Really hot scene where they are both covered with sweat by the end.
SC1099 Esteban & Trevor
SC1100 Esteban & Trevor BTS

View attachment 144637591

Trevor was a skater with an insane body and a laid back personality. They claimed he was bi, but he seemed mostly into men and had great chemistry with his scene partners topping or bottoming.

SC0871 Trevor
SC0875 Trevor & Keith
SC0876 Trevor & Keith BTS - Camera guy spends a lot of time ogling Trevor's hot body in the BTS.
SC0885 Trevor & Isaac - 1st time bottoming on camera
SC0886 Trevor & Isaac BTS
SC0898 Trevor & Jake - In the pre-interview, Trevor jokes about getting into fights with car drivers when he rides his bike and how he'll probably be arrested. That actually happened a few years later.
SC0899 Trevor & Jake BTS
SC0910 Trevor & Trent - Trevor fucks Trent in a hot gym scene.
SC0917 Dennis & Trevor - Dennis' 1st time bottoming. I wish Trevor had stuck around for the bareback era like Dennis.
SC0927 Neal & Trevor
SC0932 Brendan & Trevor
SC0940 Cameron & Trevor
SC0941 Cameron & Trevor BTS
SC1021 Trevor & Mitchell
SC1022 Trevor & Mitchell BTS
SC1036 Jonah & Trevor
SC1075 Jonathan & Trevor - Really hot scene where they are both covered with sweat by the end.
SC1099 Esteban & Trevor
SC1100 Esteban & Trevor BTS
I loved his ass so much.