It's funny because if you go back to the Way Big blog posts of those golden Sean Cody days, you'll find people complaining about some of the models we're gushing over now. They didn't appreciate how good we had it.
Yep. But back then SC fans on blog sites were incredibly bitchy, toxic and unreasonable so that doesn't surprise me. Not that current fans are angels but they nowhere near as bad. Lol

Yep. But back then SC fans on blog sites were incredibly bitchy, toxic and unreasonable so that doesn't surprise me. Not that current fans are angels but they nowhere near as bad. Lol
The comments on Queerclick and Blog Waybig among others were a sight to behold.
Makes some of the comments today seem tame.

Well, today, those "fans" will have to pay $50 or more to get a (meaning just ONE) ppv video of, for example, Reno Gold and some other OF "star" sitting next to each other and jerking off (not mutually) with the chemistry and the passion of a sleeping pill on valium.

And, just in case they really do some guy-guy sex on onlyfans, they often equate top/bottom with dominant/submisse. Watching those old seancody videos, I realised that back then there was not such a big difference in the power dynamics between top and bottom. Both were strong men, one of them just happened to be top and the other one happened to be bottom. The top sucked the bottom's cock and vice versa. For me, that is more natural.

Just found this old video. Apparently one of the models is Dylan. Anyone know which one is Dylan and who the other two are?

View attachment 69526271
I remember this video and was shocked when it happened.
Never thought Dylan was going to cross the line into sucking and getting fucked.

Reactions: so_y2000
Just found this old video. Apparently one of the models is Dylan. Anyone know which one is Dylan and who the other two are?

View attachment 69526271
I remember this video. Hot how Wade both fucks Dylan and then gets all of their loads on him.

Anymore vids with Wade? Anyone know what happened to him?

What I hated about the old SC is that the model interviews were always heavily edited to give the impression the guys were straight, even if they were open to experimenting. I think someone can get raw footage of the initial scenes and interviews, I bet a re-release would excite old fans and make SC relevant again. But the purge has wiped off some of the greatest scenes and models from the site.