Sean cody

carlton2-seancody-01.jpg

The guy with the jeans goes by the name of Carlton. SeanCody: Carlton (II)

Do you guys have good suggestion where the bottom was submissive or the top was rough?

One that comes to mind right away was Douglas, shame he only did one scene, but I can remember how I think he was just there to take it up his ass. Brodie takes control and uses Douglas, and Douglas was so uncomfortable about it. He doesn't know how to position himself correctly, he doesn't know where to put his hands, he wants to jerk off and I bet cos it makes him feel good, his cock certainly leaks precum multiple times I think, and yet he doesn't wanna jerk himself off while being fucked in the ass. Shame there is a hard cut between ass fucking and cuming or I think it wouldbe pretty intense for Douglas.

Do you guys have good suggestion where the bottom was submissive or the top was rough?

Here are a few scenes that I remember with dominant tops. Included some scenes where the bottom is bound with restraints or ropes. SC didn't really feature those types of scenes a lot.
  • Brodie and Steven (Steven has his wrists and feet bound for part of the scene)
  • Chris and Jarek (Chris has restraints around his hands and feet while Jarek fucks him on a weight bench)
  • Jamie and Yuri (Yuri pounds away at Jamie's hole fast and hard like he's on a mission and doesn't let up. The dude's stamina is impressive!).
  • Miles and Alexander (Miles makes sure Alexander feels every inch of his dick with really deep thrusts. There's a small part where Alexander tries to run away from the dick and Miles starts fucking him even deeper)
  • Miles and Ashton (for similar reasons - Miles was a dominant top)
  • Daniel and Forrest (Daniel face fucks Forrest and fucks him while levering his body so his foot is on top of Forrest's head at one point)
  • Dennis and Jonah (Dennis has his hands and legs tied with ropes during part of the scene)

There are some models that tended to be more dominant when they topped in general like Murray, Daniel, and Sean when he first joined. I'd look up their scenes too.

Here are a few scenes that I remember with dominant tops. Included some scenes where the bottom is bound with restraints or ropes. SC didn't really feature those types of scenes a lot.
  • Brodie and Steven (Steven has his wrists and feet bound for part of the scene)
  • Chris and Jarek (Chris has restraints around his hands and feet while Jarek fucks him on a weight bench)
  • Jamie and Yuri (Yuri pounds away at Jamie's hole fast and hard like he's on a mission and doesn't let up. The dude's stamina is impressive!).
  • Miles and Alexander (Miles makes sure Alexander feels every inch of his dick with really deep thrusts. There's a small part where Alexander tries to run away from the dick and Miles starts fucking him even deeper)
  • Daniel and Forrest (Daniel face fucks Forrest and fucks him while levering his body so his foot is on top of Forrest's head at one point)
  • Dennis and Jonah (Dennis has his hands and legs tied with ropes during part of the scene)

There are some models that tended to be more dominant when they topped in general like Murray, Daniel, and Sean when he first joined. I'd look up their scenes too.
Would love to watch any of these vids :)

Reactions: pangelboy
Hot...going to be checking these out

Reactions: pangelboy