Sebby Laz

I feel like he doesn’t have a bush and that its shaved underneath
His legs are definitely waxed/lasered/shaved as you can see that in his gym pics and videos on Snap. Wouldn’t be surprised if his pubes are the same or at least trimmed very short.

He's totally click baiting everyone and he recognized he can do that and get away with it. He just quit his job to pursue social media, which I am sorry but he is the last person I would follow on social media. He literally does nothing, he is boring and he brings nothing to the table. He is not a social media influence, he's ugly he looks like a fish with gas bubble disease. Nobody should continue to support him and I hope they don't, he should return to whatever job he had before.

He's totally click baiting everyone and he recognized he can do that and get away with it. He just quit his job to pursue social media, which I am sorry but he is the last person I would follow on social media. He literally does nothing, he is boring and he brings nothing to the table. He is not a social media influence, he's ugly he looks like a fish with gas bubble disease. Nobody should continue to support him and I hope they don't, he should return to whatever job he had before.
Wow! Did he knock you back or something? You sure hold a grudge against this guy.

He’s allowed to change careers and try to be a successful social media influencer. The fact that he does nothing and is boring on social media is pretty much a common theme with so many wannabe social media influencers.

Reactions: Larraytwins
Well chill, there is an audience for anyone. He relies on his body hair to attract the gays and thats fine. We might not be the target since he is crazy boring but let him be and do not judge. No need to spread negativity