Seeing another guy hard

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
Having walked door to door delivering mail, I've seen many hard dicks. Trust me, you don't want to sexually harass me. I'll make fun of you on the spot, and mail you a sympathy card.
If it just happened in the locker room, shower, out camping or whatever, it would not bother me. We all have dicks, and they have a mind of their own. I still remember the nightmare of puberty, and the spontaneous erections in public.

Reactions: Wetnoodle

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never seen any thing like happen. I don't use the school showers. But in this hypothetical situation it is not something is want to see. I don't know what kind of puberty you went though green tights but I've never gotten hard for no reason before.

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If the dude was not flaunting it, and it seemed like An accidental "random" semi. -- I'd just disregard it, but if he was obvious and a creeper, I'd avoid him.

Excellent- Totally agree! It's the creeper factor that changes everything !

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
Never seen any thing like happen. I don't use the school showers. But in this hypothetical situation it is not something is want to see. I don't know what kind of puberty you went though green tights but I've never gotten hard for no reason before.

Really? Every guy I knew got spontaneous erections, and would walk with their notebooks in front of them.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yup never happened to me ever. I do not get morning wood either. not that ive ever asked but i dont think anyone ive known has ever had that problem with spontaneous erections
Really? Every guy I knew got spontaneous erections, and would walk with their notebooks in front of them.

thunderstik

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why should it bother me?

Nah, it wouldn't bother me. Happened to me a few times. My cock would just go solid...no reason really. Remember could not make it go soft. the guys just looked and looked away. Happens to everyone? Nothing to be embarrassed about.

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Didn't anyone else have the teacher call on you to go to the chalkboard when you had a hard-on? I put one hand in my pocket and tried to do the problem hoping no one noticed

Reactions: AG08

MuscleBoundMan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Uhhhh, I don't think it's that random. I grew up jerking off in the shower. It was the only time I was ever completely alone and then I had to be careful that one of my brothers didn't barge in on me. So yeah sometimes when I was younger warm water got my mind thinking and then before I could stop it I'm hard in a public shower. It's embarrassing and you're going to get shit from you buddies if they're with you. I would just face the wall and try to wait it out. I probably still have ass scars from the towels popping my butt cause my teammates knew I wasn't going to retaliate at least not at that time.

If you don't know the dude then you try to act like you haven't noticed and look everywhere and anywhere else you can because you know he's embarrassed. If it's my buddy then I am going to give him shit about it. So it depends at least to me.

I am older now so not likely to happen. Which come to think about it, is something I'm not really happy about either. Strange thought...

In 40 years of being in locker rooms and 17 years as a nudist, I have seen a number of erections. Had a few myself. As long as it isn't flaunted it doesn't me at all.

not_brand_x

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Eh - it happens sometimes, whether or not you are trying to control it. If the guy is actively trying to draw attention to it, that's an issue. And if it is by accident, noticing it will probably make the poor guy even more embarrassed than if you just ignore it and go about your own business.

cloverleaf

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have seen one erection having showered thousands of times with other men. I was not bothered. He was not doing any thing. But if a guy routinely gets hard in the showers I do think that's a problem. The slight semi is common.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I used to suffer from terrible "embarrassment erections". Occasionally I'd start to chub up a bit, get embarrassed about it and then, the more embarrassed I got the harder I got, the harder I got the more embarrassed I got. Vicious circle. Eventually I'd get a complex before I even set foot in the locker room or showers and it was easier to just pull on a tracksuit and go home and shower.

Would it bother you if you saw another guy hard?

Being more specific would it bother you if you were in an open plan gym shower or changing area and another guy was very obviously semi or fully erect? No sexual activity or jacking taking place, just the bodies natural response kicking in to a workout / endorphins after a workout etc or the feeling of the hot water and shower gel suds on the body and running down to the groin area.

Share thoughts and experiences?

No. I have only seen 2 guys fully erect in the open shower out of the literally thousands of men I have showered with over the last 25+ years. They were both in their early 20s, and were doing nothing to encourage it or being lewd about it. I have seen countless chubs though over the years. It doesn't always mean sexual desire. It could be nervous energy, excessive testosterone from a hard workout, the feel of warm water, air hitting that part of your body, etc, etc. We all have dicks, so we know firsthand how they work. To me, any guy that would call another guy out or embarrass another guy over this is the true "dick".

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Lol - I remember those days! I also recall sitting at my desk wishing and praying that the huge boner I was hiding would dissipate before the bell rang signaling class change.

Ferocio

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I freeball most of the time in basketball shorts and other soft shorts and sometimes when the wind blows a certain way....things happen and I just let it take its course because it will calm down...but even soft its noticeable and well im used to stares and its okay..

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Some guys don't get erections easily, some guys get erections all the time. I am one of those guys. I get spontaneous erections and it's just what happens...So yes, I've had semis in the showers, and a few erections too. It's not something that happens all the time, but when it happens I just act naturally. What else can I do? My cycling buddies know that getting hard easily is a feature of me. There has been the occasional joke, but they've never ridiculed me for it, and they are also discreet about it.
I guess it should be no problem when a guy gets an erection in the showers. Guys get hard, get over it. However, it would be a problem and creepy if the guy would be acting on it, or if the other guys would ridicule it.

Reactions: glacius01

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some guys don't get erections easily, some guys get erections all the time. I am one of those guys. I get spontaneous erections and it's just what happens...So yes, I've had semis in the showers, and a few erections too. It's not something that happens all the time, but when it happens I just act naturally. What else can I do? My cycling buddies know that getting hard easily is a feature of me. There has been the occasional joke, but they've never ridiculed me for it, and they are also discreet about it.
I guess it should be no problem when a guy gets an erection in the showers. Guys get hard, get over it. However, it would be a problem and creepy if the guy would be acting on it, or if the other guys would ridicule it.

I totally agree with you!

Reactions: Road_cyclist