Seeing Someone Naked Behind The Scene / Show

8incheslong

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How about male models? I know you're straight but did you somehow notice their attitude towards nudity?

And what do you mean by "meetings"? Sorry I'm not in the industry, does meeting mean audition?
I honestly haven’t been in many meetings with male models but seeing them in their underwear regularly occurs. Women are often topless and wearing thongs although some go without that too. Meetings include casting for either fashion shows or just to try on clothes for accounts to see what they look like on a real person. This tends to happen much more for women’s clothes than for men’s. There are also fit meetings and then like I mentioned modeling the clothes for the accounts. Many of the models have told me they only go in the changing room to change because it makes the accounts uncomfortable. I’ve sat on the couch with many a topless model waiting to try on her next outfit. It hardly fazes them.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once appeared in "Pippin", a musical loosely based on the life of Pippin, the son of Charlemagne.

I changed with the actor who played Pippin. He was good-looking, although a little on the short side (5'8-9" ?), and had a great voice.* Like me, he was fairly hairy.

We wore leotards with "speedos" underneath. They were the same color so as to keep from showing through. Our costumes hung just barely below our groins and butts, so we occasionally "flashed" during certain movements or in some positions.

He usually arrived wearing his speedos in lieu of underwear. I was more "who-gives-a-fuck!" and would change in and out of my regular Jockeys. However, a few times he did arrive wearing underwear and would turn his back while changing into his speedos. Once or twice, though, he turned towards me, I guess to avoid having to expose himself to the rest of the cast. Although I could tell by the "bump" in his speedos he wasn't packing that much, nevertheless I was still surprised that his dick was so small, about the same size as mine -- really small and almost buried in his pubes. Caught me off guard a bit. I don't know why it should have because I too am a totally masculine-looking guy with a really small cock. Unlike myself, though, he was obviously really "shy" about it.

Oh, yeah, BTW, you occasionally saw others when they were changing.

* For those who are curious, as far as I could tell he was straight, although I never saw evidence of a girlfriend.

Last edited:

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for sharing @Dave NoCal

I heard that nowadays Communal shower in College is not as popular as it used to be, guys tend to be more iself-concious and inhibited around each other.

Oh yes I know Equus and what the actor needs to do (vis-à-vis Daniel Radcliffe) :p It's great that he wanted to "keep himself desensitized" :rolleyes:

Was the theatre closed during rehearsal, or anyone walking in would see him naked on stage immediately? Let's not count the audience, you think how many people in the production team had seen him naked?
I'm fairly sure the door was closed during performance and rehearsals. The theatre was an open room so anyone at rehersal was a witness. The audiences were small, perhaps fifty people.

Reactions: Flynn Spears

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife is a former lingerie/bikini model.

They use to shut down Caribbean beaches for photo shoots, the girls inevitably ended up topless, but there was always a pop-up tent with 3 sides for them to change. They'd go in with just bottoms and change into the next bikini to eventually end up topless again. But sitting there I'd see them (including my future wife) enter in just bikini bottoms and take them off to change into the next suit, totally nude for a few minutes between changes.

My oldest daughter is a professional ballerina. The first time back stage I was shocked assisting in a "quick change" when the prima came into the wings, took off her top and tutu, wearing just her panties and panty hose before putting on a new "pancake and top" and going back on stage. I felt embaressed, I letters literally felt her up, bare breast, taking off the first top... she didn't even notice.

garcon29

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Here is another memory from my touring company days. One evening when we were free a bunch of the guys from the cast decided to go to an underground natural hot spring that had a "steam bath" in a cave. We all got stripped down and found our places on the benches. It was a pretty small space so we were all within about 10 feet of each other. Of course everyone was checking each other out, either obviously or trying not to be noticed. One of the guys broke the tension by remarking that our various body types could be compared to the figures in famous artists' paintings. He said he was a Rubens - a bit over average weight. Another man was like a Michelangelo -bulky and buff. Some of the guys were not familiar with much fine art so those of us who were more knowledgeable filled them in. A tall, thin guy was like an El Greco, etc. I volunteered that I thought I was a Caravaggio - boyish, not well defined and average physique (also trying to hide in the shadows!) It was a fun evening - not to mention a great chance to see all of their cocks.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was running crew for a theatre production in college so I was behind the scenes and I was assigned to help the male star of the show with costume changes. He was a good looking guy with dark features and a great athletic body and a bit on the arrogant side so I was skeptical about being paired with him. He turned out to be cool however. For the run of the show I had to handle the care of all of his costumes and personal clothing. For quick changes he'd come off stage to find me in the wings and would start undressing right there. Some parts of the show he had time to go to the dressing room where I had to be by his side as well. I saw him nude at the very beginning when he'd remove his street clothes and I'd see him again at the end of the show when was time to change back into his street clothes. He often took a shower directly after the show to remove the sweat and makeup that he had to wear. What I do recall is that he was on the otterish side. He had a a thin athletic body that was covered in dark brown straight hair. He was uncircumsized and had a full bush surrounding his thick flaccid penis. Not much of an ass but it was still nice nevertheless which was also covered in brown hairs. His best features were his abs and his well defined chest. Every night he'd inadvertently moon me while bending over or flash his balls to me when spreading his legs to step into his costume. Not much conversation was happening during these rushed moments because he'd be running lines in his head and sometimes aloud and then he's rush off to get ready for his cue.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No backstage nudity for me, but at age 18, I was backstage crew for a local play. The actors all got dressed in private Men's and Woman's dressing rooms, but makeup and props were in a common back of the backstage area. One of the women was well endowed and her period costume had a scoop neckline, so there was some cleavage showing. Nothing vulgar or even daring, but to an 18 year old boob obsessed young man, she certainly caught my eye! I was very jealous of the guy doing makeup, as he had to use the general pancake makeup on all exposed skin. He politely asked her about going lower after doing her face and neck, so he had the privilege of powdering her décolletage.

The only other changing type nudity I've experienced was a good female friend (and future lover) changing clothes to go out. She asked me to turn away (I did) but the the arrangement of a mirror in the room inadvertently gave me a glimpse of her beautiful breasts as she changed her top. Just a second or two, but still a thrill!

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No backstage nudity for me, but at age 18, I was backstage crew for a local play. The actors all got dressed in private Men's and Woman's dressing rooms, but makeup and props were in a common back of the backstage area. One of the women was well endowed and her period costume had a scoop neckline, so there was some cleavage showing. Nothing vulgar or even daring, but to an 18 year old boob obsessed young man, she certainly caught my eye! I was very jealous of the guy doing makeup, as he had to use the general pancake makeup on all exposed skin. He politely asked her about going lower after doing her face and neck, so he had the privilege of powdering her décolletage.

The only other changing type nudity I've experienced was a good female friend (and future lover) changing clothes to go out. She asked me to turn away (I did) but the the arrangement of a mirror in the room inadvertently gave me a glimpse of her beautiful breasts as she changed her top. Just a second or two, but still a thrill!

décolletage is such a great and underutilized word.

Back in college I had a female friend and collegiate gymnast that lived in a studio apartment. She had a screen in front of her closet, but everytime she stepped behind the screen you could see her through the mirror on the wall. She always faced into the closet when she changed, but let's be honest her firm little breasts were great but it was her ass that made her sooo sexy and I'd pop an instant boner everytime she said let me get changed quickly knowing I was going to see that walnut cracking ass in panties through the looking glass

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
décolletage is such a great and underutilized word.

Back in college I had a female friend and collegiate gymnast that lived in a studio apartment. She had a screen in front of her closet, but everytime she stepped behind the screen you could see her through the mirror on the wall. She always faced into the closet when she changed, but let's be honest her firm little breasts were great but it was her ass that made her sooo sexy and I'd pop an instant boner everytime she said let me get changed quickly knowing I was going to see that walnut cracking ass in panties through the looking glass

Yes, exactly! It was a hot spell so over the next few days I saw her in a sundress (braless) and we also had some beach time together where she dropped her swimsuit straps to avoid tan lines, and inadvertently gave me another peek!
A few months later we went from being friends to lovers, so I then got to see and play, and thoroughly enjoy every inch of her many hundreds of times over the the next few years. :emoji_smile:

J32

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Worked on a low budget movie years ago that was being shot out on a ranch. They asked me to go grab an actress from her trailer which was parked off to the side from the house they were filming inside of. I had to walk a few mins to what was basically a big open area with a few trailers in total darkness. As I approached the trailer the actress had the light on inside and the shades were up. She was changing shirts and I watched for a about a minute while she took off her shirt, admired her bare breasts in the mirror for a few seconds and put on a new shirt. They were perky b cups that I had been staring at all week as they looked bigger in a push up bra.

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was recounting the above story on another forum and was reminded about a different time during my dancing days.

An earlier incident happened when my dance partner and I were doing an exhibition performance ourselves, but the backstage changing room was unisex. The women had a small paneled-off area next to the makeup mirrors they could change behind, but the guys - on the other side of the room - had no such resource. When we first got there the room already had a few people in it, and another guy I knew was already stark naked with his partner sitting putting on her makeup. He shrugged, "When in Rome..."

(Some of us wore underwear under the costumes and simply stripped to that, while other guys wore something akin to jock straps and undressed completely to change into them, eliciting whistles and catcalls from the women's side of the room. After a short moment most of the guys started to take their time getting dressed.)

The girls got a true eyeful that day as various guys stripped off and changed while the ladies watched. My partner laughed and said she'd never see me the same way after that. (We never dated or had sex, but it was fun putting on a show.)

AceWilde

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have a few experiences like this from my theater days, but I think my favorite story is actually from being an audience member. I was in college and my Shakespeare class made a weekend trip to Ontario to see some plays at the Shakespeare theater there. One of the shows was Midsummer Nights Dream, and during the play within a play scene the actors all went off stage to do a quick costume change and, thanks to theater in the round, my friend and I were seated just enough to the side that we got a full view of the men taking their clothes off for the quick change. Mainly it was this one guys ass as he bent over, but in the background there was another guy who we got a nice view of his cock.

ttmh10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My classmate invited me to his final rehearsal for the Romeo role after I gave him a compliment/flirtation that he was born to be an actor. My dorm room was practically several steps from the campus theater so he asked to change into his costume in my room. How could I say no to that?

On that day, he arrived early and we chatted a little bit. When he was about to pull his costume out of his bag, I offered to step outside but he said no need. He then stripped to his bare skin and just then asked me if I had any lotion for his dry skin. Imagine a 6’3” muscular guy standing 3 feet away from me, completely naked!!! I handed him the bottle like a servant, my jaw dropped open, my eyes were glued to his huge dick and I swear they didn’t even blink once for a few minutes straight, until he put on his costume.

It was the moment I never forget.

djl102382

Cherished Member
Media
My classmate invited me to his final rehearsal for the Romeo role after I gave him a compliment/flirtation that he was born to be an actor. My dorm room was practically several steps from the campus theater so he asked to change into his costume in my room. How could I say no to that?

On that day, he arrived early and we chatted a little bit. When he was about to pull his costume out of his bag, I offered to step outside but he said no need. He then stripped to his bare skin and just then asked me if I had any lotion for his dry skin. Imagine a 6’3” muscular guy standing 3 feet away from me, completely naked!!! I handed him the bottle like a servant, my jaw dropped open, my eyes were glued to his huge dick and I swear they didn’t even blink once for a few minutes straight, until he put on his costume.

It was the moment I never forget.

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In was in a college production of a play written by students. To cut down the number of cast, I had two roles, a college guy on the quad wishing the protagonist good luck on his meeting with the dean for his bad deeds and the dean of the college. I had 90 seconds to loose the preppy clothes and dress in a business suit while makeup aged me 40 years. The only way to accomplish the costume change was for me to drop trousers and underwear ( i had to sag as the college guy), sit in a makeup chair, let the costume girls do their magic dressing me in the new costume, finally to stand up and buckle up. There were like eight girls tending me. I can guarantee is can take less than 90 seconds to get a boner with that many girl hands touching me everywhere. The dean's boner ended up being written into the script.