Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why isn’t all his stuff leaked explicitly yet??

Someone must have it. He was a known whore with videos online before. How can they all be swiped from
Nobody has anything on him because he was just a random slut who posted his sexcapades online. It's not like he a was a big time content creator where they have die hearted fans that save their stuffs.Not saying he didn't garnered alot of followers that liked his videos, its just nobody gives a shit to save his videos. The only way you would see his stuff he deleted, it's either someone saved all his photos and videos from Twitter and the chance of that happening is not very high, again he was just a random dude uploading content on Twitter.The stuff that you see posted here are what people managed to scrounge around and find of him.

Last edited:

Genjinokimi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree. Someone told me something about this well known black doctor that appear on GMA that he once saw him at an orgy in NYC deep in some dudes butt. His name is doctor Darien do you guys know anything about him ?
Wow, so we have reached the point where having gay sex is so wrong and salacious that it's blackmail material yet again.
Good God Girl Get a Grip

Reactions: 15153321

milo_N Milk

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow, so we have reached the point where having gay sex is so wrong and salacious that it's blackmail material yet again.
Good God Girl Get a Grip
Whose blackmailing who ? Go back and read what i said. Go See A Therapist Girl.

Odyssey Land

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No charges for anyone involved. The two men involved were uncooperative according to statement by Capitol police.
Personally I couldn‘t care less if he’s charged or not but when the police are so blatantly dishonest with the public it tells you they just don’t care what you think of them.

I stopped reading at “there is no evidence a crime was committed.”
IMG_5157.jpeg

Attachments

milo_N Milk

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Personally I couldn‘t care less if he’s charged or not but when the police are so blatantly dishonest with the public it tells you they just don’t care what you think of them.

I stopped reading at “there is no evidence a crime was committed.”
View attachment 120968411
Colour me shocked

Fidicutie

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Guess he got off in more ways than one on this - but his reputation is ruined, so there's that.
The sad thing is his reputation isn’t hurt one bit. He’ll be totally fine in a line of work more aligned to his… proclivities. It’ll be a joke for his friends at parties and a story he tells hook ups within a year. Lesson learned? Nada.

HVFac

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The sad thing is his reputation isn’t hurt one bit. He’ll be totally fine in a line of work more aligned to his… proclivities. It’ll be a joke for his friends at parties and a story he tells hook ups within a year. Lesson learned? Nada.
If he comes out to say he did nothing wrong I hope people ask him why he was invoking his Fifth Amendment rights in order to hinder the investigation. As per the statement:
“The Congressional staffer, who has since resigned from his job, exercised his Fifth Amendment right to remain silent and refused to talk to us,” police said. “Our investigators are willing to review new evidence should any come to light.”

He also managed to get his companion and partner Realdaddydick doxxed and they'll have consequences down the road. Realdaddydick has a serious job and kids from his marriage so I don't think he appreciates the spotlight.

jmd442

Cherished Member
Media
hear hear! best assessment of this fucked up situation so far...