solefulsoul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Grandfathers are often looked upon by society as the wise head of the family, to be respected and loved, who is respectful and loving. Old men in communities are often looked upon lovingly with societal affection.

But grandfathers and old men can also be horny bastards with their cocks who still wanna get in grandmas or younger women, or play with other granddads or younger men.

I admire so much about older men. The hair loss on the head, the graying body hair, the hairier shoulders and hairier backs, the sagging chest, the older belly, the larger spread feet, the old man dick (which itself continued the family generations in its day).

Some old men are also fit, but I just wanted to point out the above factors that some of you old men may not be very happy about but which I sincerely find very appealing about you.

I would love to see this thread be a sanctuary for older men to show off their mature older bodies where we celebrate what you have become in life. If for some reason you're shy about posting some pics, please feel free to DM me some photos of your old man body.

I guess for this thread I'd consider older/granddad men to be around age 55 or older. I myself don't really consider 55 "old", but I realize that some men become grandfathers quite young, and perhaps by age 55 some of these younger grandfathers are already starting to morph into their "older man bodies" which they'll settle in for their senior years.

Here's to all you old men out there.

solefulsoul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’ll start with my 69 yo cock
I think your 69-year-old cock is a perfect way to start these pics off. It a great looking older cock. Thank you for getting the ball rolling in here.

And I like what I can see of your 69-year-old bare feet down there too.

fuzzyis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But grandfathers and old men can also be horny bastards with their cocks who still wanna get in grandmas or younger women, or play with other granddads or younger men.

I admire so much about older men. The hair loss on the head, the graying body hair, the hairier shoulders and hairier backs, the sagging chest, the older belly, the larger spread feet, the old man dick (which itself continued the family generations in its day).

I guess for this thread I'd consider older/granddad men to be around age 55 or older. I myself don't really consider 55 "old", but I realize that some men become grandfathers quite young, and perhaps by age 55 some of these younger grandfathers are already starting to morph into their "older man bodies" which they'll settle in for their senior years.

Here's to all you old men out there.
I definitely fit the "horny bastard" category. I like getting my cock in to grandmas and those young 50ish Milf/Gilfs....A really young 30 year old would suit me also.

As for the physical characteristics? Gray hair, furry shoulders/back, sagging belly and chest....I'm right there too. I have plenty of examples at my profile page. If you wish a DM, just ask.
I'll turn 70 in November. I'll post a few pics here.

Old man body:
20240518_055539.jpg
20240410_091734b.jpg

20240418_083941.jpg
Old man cock:
20230630_115902.jpg
20230718_073157.jpg
20240130_101700.jpg

solefulsoul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
1719075732965.jpeg

1719075757750.jpeg

1719075775203.jpeg

These are my 3 favorites of the ones you’ve shared. It turns me on seeing when men in old age still have bigger longer dicks than me. Like I’m humbled by an old granddad. Wow.

And I also love seeing you rested and nestled in in that last shot. Such very large genitalia in repose between your older legs against your taint and ass on a granddad body. Makes me wanna pay tribute to you.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
View attachment 135357761

View attachment 135357771

View attachment 135357801

These are my 3 favorites of the ones you’ve shared. It turns me on seeing when men in old age still have bigger longer dicks than me. Like I’m humbled by an old granddad. Wow.

And I also love seeing you rested and nestled in in that last shot. Such very large genitalia in repose between your older legs against your taint and ass on a granddad body. Makes me wanna pay tribute to you.
Thanks! I am blushing!

solefulsoul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I definitely fit the "horny bastard" category. I like getting my cock in to grandmas and those young 50ish Milf/Gilfs....A really young 30 year old would suit me also.

As for the physical characteristics? Gray hair, furry shoulders/back, sagging belly and chest....I'm right there too. I have plenty of examples at my profile page. If you wish a DM, just ask.
I'll turn 70 in November. I'll post a few pics here.

Old man body:

View attachment 135357391 Old man cock:
View attachment 135357451 View attachment 135357521 View attachment 135357611
Wow, you have a broad old man body. Great to see you enjoy showing it off. Also great to see you still enjoy your horny leaky old man cock and still wanna stick it in females. Love that you’re a horny ol’ bastard, heh.

Rock on, old dude! ✊

fuzzyis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, you have a broad old man body. Great to see you enjoy showing it off. Also great to see you still enjoy your horny leaky old man cock and still wanna stick it in females. Love that you’re a horny ol’ bastard, heh.

Rock on, old dude! ✊
Thanks, all I need is to find some more cooperative ladies.

Reactions: solefulsoul

solefulsoul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wow, old granddad body hairy and horny and drippin’ precum from that old cock. Stay horny, old man. :emoji_fist:

Great shots of you with your big ol’ thick old man meat floppin’ out your fly too. Very hot.

Thank you for sharing!