solefulsoul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Love this thread!
I'm glad you do! And I'm very glad to say you're not alone. I've gotten these comments in private DMs from a couple of older senior guys:

"thanks for giving us worn out old guys a thread."

"I'm loving this thread"

And that warms my heart and my cock. I am so happy to provide a place for older senior men to come in and comfortably show themselves and fully be who they are.

If you are an older man, no matter what body type you have or what kind of cock you have, you are 100% welcome in here. You have my tribute, along with other admirers.

solefulsoul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
By the way, for any maybe shyer members, this thread isn't just for old cocks. It's meant to celebrate everything about "the grandfather body".

Like I said in my first post, I really love naturally aging things about old men's bodies like the gray hair, the balding heads, the hairier shoulders, the hairier backs, the whitening body hair, the sagging bodies, the fuller belly, the older limbs and aging hands and feet, along with the old aging cock. I feel everything about an old man's body should be revered and respected.

And for any older men a little on the shy side, I'm always open to receiving photos in a private message if you're curious to show some of yourself and see what I think. :)

Reactions: YungItalian

solefulsoul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A few photos of this old man’s body and cock. I am 87 yo. I am also still very sexually active.
1719351971004.png

1719352009542.png

1719351884662.png

Holy cow. The "great-granddad" of this thread. Thank you for showing yourself off here, @BigAl9. You're 87 and still very sexually active? That is wonderful. You are old enough to be my grandfather, and your 87-year-old body looks wonderful. I'm enjoying seeing the masculinity of your body in these golden years with its golden tone, and all of your body hair having turned white, the sign of wise and experienced elder males in the community.

And holy cow what a king-sized cock on the king of the elders. It should be accorded respect, attention, and tribute.

Thank you for taking part in this thread.