Serious, what size do you prefer?

LargeOneFromHell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
small, medium or large? Should I add massive large?

my know-it-all buddy claimed most women prefer small dicks over large ones. Less pain and more pleasant he said. Is he real? Where the hell do he get this idea? articles from cheap and shit website? Wish certain women tell him themselves and humiliate him harder! he ain't ever fuck a woman for 10years -- i means what the hell would he know?

such annoying!

excuse me for my poor language...

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like them all. My favorites are on men who USE THE FUCKING SEARCH instead of thinking their tired, trite, cliché threads are anything new.

EDIT: That was harsh considering you're new here. Let me try again.

Please apply common sense. People don't really respond well to repetitive activities. On a website devoted to large penises, there are two problems with your question, rendering it stupid. People don't respond well to stupidity either. The first problem is that this question has been done to death. You can search on the website's built-in search engine and get answers spanning a decade. The second problem is that you do not have a good sample here for your question. This site is about large penises. Those who have a preference for smaller are going to be naturally, automatically underrepresented here. I mean... that's just logical.

*sigh* Still coming out harsh. Oh well.

Last edited:

LargeOneFromHell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sorry... i don't mean to be such dramatic. just that i was a bit overreacted with what he just said thats all. welp whats done is done haha