I’m sure deep down he is a good person. But I have had some decent interactions with him, and he flips out and becomes incredibly rude and so angry, it has me concerned he is mentally unstable and a danger to himself and others. I love watching a good hot dude, but I can’t support watching or paying for someone in this kind of decline without offering help. After a while it made me feel like I was taking advantage. I’ll spare you the details of our conversations, but for some reason he felt comfortable opening up (I would “listen” or in other words read, and I think appropriately offer very little advice, but definitely encouragement.) after some time it was pretty clear that there are several different “AJs” and depending on which one you get, there is absolutely no care for the fans, and almost a severe hatred, and such anger toward himself and others, even somewhat threatening. After multiple conversations, he eventually blocked me on Twitter—seriously no reason (as I often had little to say) other than perhaps embarrassment of over sharing. If you connect with him I’d be very careful for yourself, but also suggest help, or do what I did not do—report for his safety.
Idk what you guys are talking about, but maybe isn't it some internalized homo/biphobia?

Reactions: Vyolets and bheido
His content is stale af. You get one of three things: flexing, cumshots or farting. He hasn’t posted anything with another dude in ages.
Yeah. Someone just told me earlier that those videos are old SMH.

I think in my opinion that at the time of the mm video he was just experimenting and pushing his own boundaries and I have nothing much else to go off of lmao. Because after that on his Twitter page he has the caption (straight) but when he posted the video he briefly changed it to (bisexual) for a couple hours then changed it back. And up to present day now on his onlyfans he still has “ Content with dudes and girls“ to which he has collaborated with another guy’s OF where he is just beat off,tickled,or sucked. But I just find it a little funny where his content will go...maybe a future where he gets topped? Though I’m not entirely surprised that he’s making guy x guy content because there was a lingering rumor that he is DL for a while.

Do you know if he's Dominican? He looks like some of the Dominican guys I know from New York City. If so, that might explain why he keeps his hook-up choices low key. Most would never announce bi-sexuality outside of their own tight circle.