View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

johnny5isalive

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cause Seth had it taken down. Even though the images weren’t copyrighted. But Lpsg just wanted to avoid any issues.

It’s cute that Seth thinks I still don’t have access to his OF. :)

It’s cute that you think copyrighted photos are the only ones not allowed.
And as someone who previously said “nothing about him is awesome,” you sure do think his pics & OF are awesome enough to continue to hang on to every pic & move he makes… :eyes:

Reactions: rayve

zqe10011

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It’s cute that you think copyrighted photos are the only ones not allowed.
And as someone who previously said “nothing about him is awesome,” you sure do think his pics & OF are awesome enough to continue to hang on to every pic & move he makes… :eyes:

His onlyfans is super boring. No collabs, not much different than what he posts on Twitter. Save your money….

Reactions: mjd407

johnny5isalive

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
His onlyfans is super boring. No collabs, not much different than what he posts on Twitter. Save your money….
Idk why ur replying to me. My comment wasn’t a declaration on whether or not his OF is good, but was a direct response to someone else, who, while denigrating Seth, obviously thinks he’s good enough to hold onto Seth’s pics, post them here, & still access on his OF. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy there.
But while we’re on it, wtf do u expect from an OF that’s only a month old?? No collabs? How fucking shocking!!
U all are such thirsty hoes that think you’re entitled to get to see every aspect of a person. He shares what he wants. This isn’t Sean Cody. He doesn’t have to fuck a diff guy every week & post it for u. If that’s what u want, sub to someone else. Or give it time to develop. Where would he have to progress to & grow subs if he was at 100 right outta the gate??
Other very successful OF creators (esp the real straight ones who know they have a gay audience) just show themselves doing their own thing by themselves. There won’t ever be a collab. You’re not gonna get to see them fuck another guy. And that’s fine. It’s up to each individual content creator, not you!