Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Sadly hi is a narcissistic a-hole..... This is only one of many comments he makes about the people paying for his content and others.
came here straight after I saw that tweet. Like, what was being said here in this thread that got him that mad?

Reactions: jbf78

privatempls

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If he & others were smart about it, they could be practically running their own threads here, keeping the masses fed pics & previews, much like their Twitter. Ultimately they might get more actual subscribers plus their full clips wouldn't get shared here. Other content providers have been active on their threads in a similar way.

Personally I didn't know about him until I came across his thread here.

johnny5isalive

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sadly hi is a narcissistic a-hole..... This is only one of many comments he makes about the people paying for his content and others.
I know him personally & can tell you, you don’t know the whole story… at all.
This is directed a certain group here who 1. catfish him to get nudes only to use them as a lure for others to trade their nudes and 2. people who pay for his content only to get butthurt & slander here when they don’t get everything they ask for in his DMs. No one here is entitled to anything more than a creator is willing to (& comfortable with) sharing

johnny5isalive

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If he & others were smart about it, they could be practically running their own threads here, keeping the masses fed pics & previews, much like their Twitter. Ultimately they might get more actual subscribers plus their full clips wouldn't get shared here. Other content providers have been active on their threads in a similar way.

Personally I didn't know about him until I came across his thread here.
There are far too many places like this to keep up with to “keep the masses fed.” That would be a full-time job. The dude has over 135,000 followers on Twitter. I’d only manage that too lol

CandyApricot

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There’s been a lot of comments deleted by the mods on this thread that, had you seen them, you’d realize what could get someone mad.
I don't remember seeing any comments like that. Did they just post his nudes or did they say anything you mentioned above earlier? Like the slander and butthurt comments?

johnny5isalive

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't remember seeing any comments like that. Did they just post his nudes or did they say anything you mentioned above earlier? Like the slander and butthurt comments?
Both. A big chunk of comments got removed, and pretty quickly. I know of ‘cause I was (unfortunately) caught up in the middle of it, arguing with another member on this thread.

I have an OF myself so I know how it is… some guys think just cause you put yourself out there specifically like this, they’re entitled to any other nude/sexual pics or vids they might ask for. And I’m telling you, we get some crazy requests. If I can, I’ll oblige the custom request. If it’s too far out of my comfort zone, I won’t. And that’s where some of them can react so irrationally. They’ll go off on you, then some will come here too to air out those… grievances.

Also a couple of pics have been removed by request because they were taken by catfishing. So LPSG obliged & removed.