Sex/life Scene

texas1989

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A lot of people talking about the scene in Sex/Life on Netflix where one man finds out his wife still fantasizes about her ex, so he goes to try and see him at the gym and ends up following him into the locker room showers. When he sees him naked, the guy’s dick ends up being huge and it seems like he may subtly enjoy showing it off. The married man’s reaction makes it seem like he’s been outsized.

Anyone have any comments about the dynamics of the scene? Has a lot to do with their sense of manhood and the competition between men based on penis size. Anyone ever experience anything like this in real life?

Fishsqueezee69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A lot of people talking about the scene in Sex/Life on Netflix where one man finds out his wife still fantasizes about her ex, so he goes to try and see him at the gym and ends up following him into the locker room showers. When he sees him naked, the guy’s dick ends up being huge and it seems like he may subtly enjoy showing it off. The married man’s reaction makes it seem like he’s been outsized.

Anyone have any comments about the dynamics of the scene? Has a lot to do with their sense of manhood and the competition between men based on penis size. Anyone ever experience anything like this in real life?

No.

When my husband brings up anything related to his ex, my answer is I dont want to know and I dont care because I got you and he didnt. I already know I am better than the other guy, cause the other guy and him broke up.

Thinking about your current lovers exlovers penises is a sure way to fuck up a relationship. Insecurity and jealously are only cute in small doses. My suggestion is, just dont.

Confidence is sexy. Show it.

D

deleted1074483

Having spent 18 or so years in my previous gay centric town of Brighton UK, the dating pool was actually quite small, so you did end up dating guys who'd been with other guys you dated. For me wasn't an issue, I was with guys bigger and smaller dickwise and knew their exes and in some cases dated their exes so there was a degree of knowledge anyway. As top that the guys had bigger dicks didn't bother me, and with a guy i never worried that they'd had guys bigger than me, I just took it that their relationship didn't work out and he was with me now.

Not sure if that program was written by a man or not, but does seem to play to men's insecurities, though as i understand it, the program (which i've not seen other than clips) is more about a settled woman becoming frustrated that having had kids, a husband, life became a bit boring and wanted to reminisce about a time when she had no baggage and life was easier and therefore sex 'better'.

I'm sure that scenario plays out in many couples and is more about couples straight/gay/other realising that you have to work at relationships to make them work and not to feel frustrated or just used/taken for granted?

SirFroak

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not sure if that program was written by a man or not, but does seem to play to men's insecurities, though as i understand it, the program (which i've not seen other than clips) is more about a settled woman becoming frustrated that having had kids, a husband, life became a bit boring and wanted to reminisce about a time when she had no baggage and life was easier and therefore sex 'better'.

I'm sure that scenario plays out in many couples and is more about couples straight/gay/other realising that you have to work at relationships to make them work and not to feel frustrated or just used/taken for granted?
I think you nailed it.

They are playing up to the people whose relationships start to dry out, when one or both partners start to settle into boredom and reminisce, or look elsewhere. And, I dare say, that is quite a large demographic.

The scene itself builds on the jealousy, and even envy, of the partner who is faced with what he perceives as being competition. Not only that, it is a standard he can never reach, as the ex's penis is truly monstrous. But, replace penis with income, "good" looks, charisma, cars, whatever, and it is just a comparison point of his wife's ex (and her thinking about him) and what he currently offers. Comparison other.

I don't watch the series either, although I did see the clip of the shower scene.

BigDickHunter1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reactions: MilfBanger78

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Im decent size so its never bothered me. I did have one ex who talked very openly about different hookups she had. She mentioned one guy she met that was enormous, she wasnt attracted to him but after seeing his dick pic she couldnt resist.(she showed it to me) On top of the fact she said he was bi. That turned me on if anything. I was not at the point yet where I was open about telling partners I had interest in playing with guys. Nowadays in that scenario I would have asked her to get ahold of him for a 3some

D

deleted1138933

I think you nailed it.

They are playing up to the people whose relationships start to dry out, when one or both partners start to settle into boredom and reminisce, or look elsewhere. And, I dare say, that is quite a large demographic.

The scene itself builds on the jealousy, and even envy, of the partner who is faced with what he perceives as being competition. Not only that, it is a standard he can never reach, as the ex's penis is truly monstrous. But, replace penis with income, "good" looks, charisma, cars, whatever, and it is just a comparison point of his wife's ex (and her thinking about him) and what he currently offers. Comparison other.

I don't watch the series either, although I did see the clip of the shower scene.

Not so, if it was income, car, house, etc., it is not HIM that he is attracted to. If it was something else like that, potentially, the other guy can obtain it too. Not so with a dick.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i watched the series together with my wife and when i saw that mind blowing cock on our screen it came out of my mouth without any filter: whoaaaaw, oh my God!! I mean, this insane soft size puts anybody on the second place and yeah according to the storyline he's even a great lover - which we all know doesn't have to go in line with dick size. But anyways, he's got it all... No matter what, after watching the series we had some great sex and i really felt so good fucking her balls deep mmmh!!