Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ive noticed an uptick in sexual encounters on the dancefloor. I was at the club Saturday about 3am, afterhours (yes its a gay club and we all know the afterhours crowd is different lol). The Vibe was cool, typcially one section of the dancefloor is reserved for the shirtless buff circuit party dudes. In that section this guy who was kinda hung had his dick out getting sucked by a few people. He was obviously a little messed up i could tell. My first instict reaction was to think this is really tacky.... but part of me also thought it was really hot. They weren't really trying to be that discreet. Honestly if we had of made eye contact and he gave me a signal i might have done it too, lol doubtful though. But this isnt the first time ive seen this in person lately and ive seen more videos circulating on cruises and circuit parties oral and anal happening while everyone dances around.

Thoughts on this? Is it hot is it too much?

Reactions: Daedalus

hale989

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it’s hot. Never participate. Not surprised to see it on gay cruises and circuit parties. There’s one in Chicago called LOAD - Lights Off And Dance. It’s in the backroom where guys normally have sex, so I figure it’s certainly not a shock that sex will be taking place.

dfw051980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think it’s hot. Never participate. Not surprised to see it on gay cruises and circuit parties. There’s one in Chicago called LOAD - Lights Off And Dance. It’s in the backroom where guys normally have sex, so I figure it’s certainly not a shock that sex will be taking place.
I've heard of Load. And ive been to Rawhide in NOLA during Southern Decadence where i literally fucked a guy on a pooltable. S4 here in Dallas is different in that even though its one of the largest danceclubs with an afterhours but it has a decent straight crowd that goes there so i wouldn't expect seeing public sex stuff there. And i hadnt really seen that alot til maybe starting last year. it was kinda hot seeing it so i hope it continues.

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It may be tacky but there’s a lot of guys that don’t care where they have sex

Like myself..

I got arrested few times for it.. like getting caught in the bed of my truck getting fucked in the parking lot of a movie theater..

They gay bar scene — and few straight ones.. you do see some stuff not usually see in public .. places ..

One gay bar even have a sign put up all over the place .. this may occur that may not like.. if do and don’t like it please move to other side of room..

The owner of the place .. set the place where had wall about middle of place.. one for just dancing and stuff the other for dancing. And if things “happened” then it was ok..

I was a dancing with this guy .. he was around 30 I was 22 and we were dancing and he gets behind me rubbing his hard cock against my ass and of course I was rubbing back.. and he reached around unzipped my pants slid them to my ankles and fingered my hole wetting it down few times with spit.. next thing I knew he was sliding his dick inside me.. another person near my age sucked my dick.. few guys watched as they danced around.. I came first so the one sucking me didn’t waste a drop at all..

Then he cums inside me.. he was done… zipped up his pants and was gone.. the one that sucked me off wanted to fuck me next so I walked over leaned against a wall and let him do me right there..

Sex has changed a lot over the years.. guys fucking girls was pretty common .. gay men weren’t out in the open as it was seriously looked down upon.. now it’s all out in the open .. and people aren’t ashamed of their body or what they do with who when or where at..

Yes at straight bar I saw a girl laying on a table as a man ate her out and fucked her right there .. I joined as I let her suck my cock .. then I fucked her after he did..

I think the hottest place I did it was at top floor of a parking garage looking out seeing the city as the guy I was with and I took turns screwing each other..

But being arrested that one time… I never made it to police station

User101823

Legendary Member
Media
I was in a part of Queens NY over the summer where there were a few gay clubs all in a row. There was all kinds of action in them. I was surprised. Once it got later and there were male strippers walking on the bar taking their cocks out and letting people touch/stroke them for money, the guys on the floor all got horned up. There was one particularly good-looking guy who was standing in the center of the dance floor getting all kinds of attention. He had a line of guys waiting to suck his cock and he was very chooses, of course. His also picked a few to fuck right there on the open dance floor. I wasn’t one of them, but another young guy (tall Latino) who had been kind of flirty with me all night finally pushed me down on my knees and shoved his cock in my face. It was a lot bigger than I imagined. After he got bored of that he turned around and made me lick his sweaty hole for a few minutes. When he’d had enough of that, he pulled me back up and pushed me in the corner near the bathroom, pulled down my pants and shoved it inside me in one movement. It actually hurt because it was dry and he was big. I didn’t think he would ever cum, but he finally did. It was one of the few times I could actually feel the cum flood me, but I think only because there was no lube and it was a truly raw fuck. As soon as he came, he was done, and bounced.

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's grim and abhorrent.. and frankly probably one of the main reasons why HIV ravaged our community. I really think at times there is sort of neurological issue with a large amount of gay men. This is the kind of behaviour that kept me out of gay clubs. It's gross an tacky and if people can't wait to get home without fucking in the middle of a club they need to rethink their life choices and also their self worth.

Reactions: malakos and burke31

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Blah blah blah

Let me say this.. people whine and complain about hiv/aids and it did spread a lot but if one person had sex with another person then days later that person went had sex with someone else . That’s what caused it to spread.. if I want to do it in middle of dance floor or on a stage with a stripper and let everyone watch or whatever .. it is my choice and the person or persons I am with choice..not yours…

You talk like hiv is the only std out there .. there’s others stds out there twice as dangerous and a lot easier to catch and spread around..

I have been with my share of guys and women.. all bareback no condoms.. .. I found out in. A bad way I was allergic to latex so for years it was bare or no sex at all.. I chose sex…

Never had any stds or anything of the sort ….

So as it stands is this.. the main problem with this topic is the people that think their opinion is all that matters..

I don’t care what other people think never have never will..

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But you're taking the right away from other people who may not want to watch some gay getting his cheeks clapped on a night out it's absolutely repulsive and one of the many troubling behaviours a out gay men this "I have the right mentality"

I'm aware are other STIS, some untreatable but I wouldn't go around saying twice as dangerous you're showing your lack on understanding in regards to infections. With regards to you're "allergy" there are latex free products...

Reactions: malakos and burke31

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The biggest benefit of being gay is that we have always been outside the boundaries of social convention.

So by being outside that boundary, we have the freedom to choose whatever we want.

Sex is a normal, natural part of life. Nobody should make another person feel bad about enjoying what should be a celebrated part of life.

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The biggest benefit of being gay is that we have always been outside the boundaries of social convention.

So by being outside that boundary, we have the freedom to choose whatever we want.

Sex is a normal, natural part of life. Nobody should make another person feel bad about enjoying what should be a celebrated part of life.
I'm sex positive and obviously its apart of life but many gays think its their right to have it where and when they want it. Fair enough if it's a sex club (although I find it utterly repellent personally). But don't inflict It on other people to watch in normal gay clubs and other social environments.

Reactions: malakos

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sex positive and obviously its apart of life but many gays think its their right to have it where and when they want it. Fair enough if it's a sex club (although I find it utterly repellent personally). But don't inflict It on other people to watch in normal gay clubs and other social environments.
You have the right to feel what you feel. But public sex in gay culture is not going to change, so you've got a tough choice to make about what to do.

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You have the right to feel what you feel. But public sex in gay culture is not going to change, so you've got a tough choice to make about what to do.
Oh I'm aware it's gay culture lol I'm very aware of it. There is alot of gay cultural aspects I find abhorrent as there is alot to be found abhorrent. I guess there are many sides to the community. Do you think pride events which are open open to the public where families attend do you think gay men should be able to have sex.

Reactions: malakos

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It’s funny how people talk about public sex in gay culture like it’s only the gay population that has public sex..

Years ago there were times I’d be walking to the store or going to a buddies house that I’d see a guy and girl in a front yard fucking as I walked by ..

Times I went to store and a guy and a girl would be in car waiting for someone and she’d be sucking his cock or he’d be sucking her tits as he fingered her snatch ..

So please please please don’t act like public sex is just a gay thing

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s funny how people talk about public sex in gay culture like it’s only the gay population that has public sex..

Years ago there were times I’d be walking to the store or going to a buddies house that I’d see a guy and girl in a front yard fucking as I walked by ..

Times I went to store and a guy and a girl would be in car waiting for someone and she’d be sucking his cock or he’d be sucking her tits as he fingered her snatch ..

So please please please don’t act like public sex is just a gay thing
You Americans do make me laugh lol. Of course straight people have public sex dogging is rather popular with the straights here in the UK. BUT as Brodie888 mentioned public sex is very much apart of gay culture and always has been. The difference is when it comes to dogging its usually straight couples swapping partners, where as gay men its usually risky, Bareback, sometimes no idea who the other person is even worse gloryhole where you can even see the other person! Again very much a cultural thing, When I was young I had car fun, but never in a public setting with other people around, never with a stranger. One because I have more self worth and two I'm better than that. I mean we can all say "straight people do this" but there things that are extremely common and to me personally sickening that is common with gay men. From darkrooms, Bugchasing, chemsex, slamming parties, cum dump parties.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A lot of “straight men”? Go to gloryholes for a quick blowjob..

You make me laugh thinking swapping partners for gay men is riskier than it is for a man and woman to swap partners.. bareback unprotected sex is risky for any sexual preference..

I don’t look at statistics and polls as a way to find out.. that’s about as accurate as counting the hairs on a gorilla and say there’s that many there .. that you know for sure you didn’t miss any when counting g them..

AIDS / hiv more or less was created to kill out the gay population.. as it seemed that gay men had it more than straight.. but whoever created this hiv/aids virus/disease didn’t take into the facts that straight men tend to have sex with men secretly .. then they get it.. take it give it to their wives or girlfriends or other girls they sleep with..

Plus gay men screw women as well.. it’s called being horny and some being bisexual.. ..

So take your opinion about gay public sex elsewhere .. until you admit straight people do it just as much