Sex with homophobic friend

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In all my years of being with guys .. and few women .. I had done a lot of stuff I didn’t realize the body was supposed to have done with it ..

It all usually begins with being fucked.. whoever thought having a cock slid into your ass would feel so good .. why would this happen to a part of the body that’s supposed to shit .. you’d think that would be all..

Then the penis is a wonderful work of art I say.. the sizes ..lengths thickness curves and all.. this thing pisses through it and then after some fun sucking it or it fucking you that it shoots this wonderful stuff called cum..

The first time I rimmed a guys ass I was down sucking his cock n balls and he had his legs apart and knees bent up.. I could see his asshole this way.. I lowered my nose to smell it ( I love sniffing a lot) I took a quick lick of it and ran my tongue from his hole to back of his nuts and he about flips out and moans ..

I figured what the hell .. this time I stayed at his hole few minutes licking his hairy hole and his hole would tighten up and then relax as I did it.. it was driving me wild and made me horny as I did it ….

So it’s wild that what think was ordinary body parts made to do certain things was also made to be pleasure points for us to enjoy ☺️

.. and there are people out there that aren’t gay and can’t stand gay people .. . So try to steer clear of what we call " homophobic" guys as what gay men do is disgusting to them…

I— myself just grew up feeling doing whatever want to do sexually was normal.. then learn of gay and straight and bisexuality .. so a lot of us are known to be ok with which ever we are..
———————————

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
But then I got to know my first person that was a hater of gay men.. there was probably others but I never paid much attention to them..

I got to know my first one at 22 .. he was 28…Jayson was his name … hung out at a friends house ( who was still in the closet because his room mate was the homophobe ..)

I went to bathroom to take a piss and he was standing there door open standing there taking a piss and he cusses tells me to get the fuck away .. I said sorry and he kept on yelling ..

The friend I was visiting was Nate ( Nathan was full first name but he liked being called Nate). — he comes to restroom door yells back at Jayson telling him next time close the fucking door ….

… few weeks later Nate wanted me to come over and we can go ride around together — and of course have sex—- so I get there and Nate gets in my truck and here comes Jayson .. Nate says he’s going to join us .. as he told Jayson they were just going to ride to town and he wants to get him some beer

We ended up running around all day ate out.. went to riverbank and skidded rocks across the water .. .. Nate pulled his dick out and went to pissing away from the water .. in the grass .. and Jayson starts telling him to put his dick away that no one wants to see your dick ….

Nate turns toward him still pissing but made sure he can see his dick clearly.. that pissed Jayson off big time..

I was like dude he’s just pissing .. it’s not like he’s asking you to hold it for him or anything ..

He got quiet and says he was sorry .. then says Nate knew how much he didn’t like seeing other guys naked bodies asses cocks or whatever .. Nate said next time keep head turned that way and won’t see it ..

It almost got to point I didn’t want to go to Nate’s place .. but he didn’t have a ride so if he wanted to come over to my place I had to go pick him up.. which wasn’t that big of a deal.. I try to get him to move in with me and get away from his dickhead friend …

Then one day I went over and there was Nate on sidewalk .. black eye .. bloody nose .. . .. and holding his side ..

Jayson had went into his room and saw gay movies on his dresser .. this pissed him off ..and he attacked Nate ..

When I got there Jayson had left .. I told Nate get trash bags and get his clothes and stuff .. so we got his stuff .. tv vcr his video tapes and Nintendo .we loaded it in the truck .. he went to bathroom grabbed his stuff out of there and his food from fridge which 90 percent was his .. he just let Jayson eat his food all time..

We got all his stuff in my truck but his bedroom suite and couple odds and ends .. we got to my place unloaded it into the living room.. told him deal with it later .. then had take him to er .. found out his nose was broke and had three cracked ribs ..I was beginning to get pissed now ..

We get back to the house and there was Jayson sitting on the porch .. he says " I see you took all your stuff " — he says yes he did … then he started bitching about how could Nate not tell him he is gay as few times he had without thinking let Nate see him nakedn a few times .. and didn’t think nothing of it …

I spoke up and told him just because he saw you naked doesn’t mean he wanted to have sex with you… don’t flatter yourself ..

Which I won’t lie .. he is a handsome guy .. little bit on skinny side and was couple inches shorter than I am so he was at least 5ft7 5ft 8 inches tall ..

Nice little ass that I wouldn’t mind checking out closer sometime ..
But he wasn’t gay and that was fine by me ..

He asked Nate why holding his side .. I said you cracked three of his ribs and broke his nose .. he got this look all of a sudden .. went from pissed look to a calm face and was like .. oh man .. I’m sorry … you know how I am when I get mad .."

I looked at him. And said that he will find out how I am when I get mad ( I had hell of a temper/anger issues.. one time I snapped and beat the crap out of a guy and broke his leg in two places .. I didn’t " snap" that often but when I did someone seriously got hurt ..

I told him to take his ass home and clean up the rest of your mess and Nate won’t be back .. he says he couldn’t make it on his own.. of course I told him should of thought about that before you did what you did..
Nate asked why the hell was he in his room.. and he says he was just wondering what movies he had to watch and that’s when he found them..

The last thing I said was for him to go home and think about how he entered a room he wasn’t allowed to enter .. then none of this would happen..

Few days later I went to store and decided to stop by Jayson and Nate’s place and see how he was doing .. I knocked on the door .. he comes .. opens the door and looks like death warmed over ( a saying I always heard when they look like hell )

Before I can say a word .. he motions for me to come in .. he had a robe on and says sorry he isn’t dressed.. I told him he was fine ..

He says no he isn’t.. and begins telling me about how he and Nate met and had been friends forever and now he has lost his best friend .. I said no he hasn’t .. all he needed to do is apologize for it all.. and work on his homophobic attitude …

I began to tell him that he knows Nate is gay and that I was gay and he’d be surprised to find out how many of his friends were gay or bisexual.. and one of his friends that a female was a lesbian ..

And that it wasn’t up to me to tell him who they were .. it was up to his friends to tell him.. but that won’t happen because of how he feels about gays ..

He looks at me tears running out of his eyes and down his face and says he fucked up .. ⬆️ .. I said we all do.. it’s what we do after we fuck up that defines who we are ..

Then I said let’s try this .. you look like you need a hug .. and could he hug a guy without thinking it was gay thing for him to do..

I stood up.. reached my hand out hoping he’d take it.. and he did .. as he stood up I noticed his penis and balls were hanging out then covered back up as he stood up..

I I held my arms up and said that he looked like he could use a hug again.. he stepped against me wrapped his arms around me.. side of his face against my chest and he just began crying .. admitting he needed help ..

Chapter 2

I went to Jayson’s place a few days later and there he was drunk and naked as a jaybird ( never understood that saying as jaybird have a lot of feathers covering their bodies )

He saw it was me and even though he was so drunk he tells me don’t look at his dick or ass .. I kind of giggled and thought I could probably suck his dixk and he more than likely wouldn’t remember it ….

I walked him to showers as he reaked of alcohol and from what I found laying around his place was clothes where he had pissed and even crapped in them.. and he was naked for these reasons..

I got him in shower washed his chest back .. arms as then he’d lean against the wall in shower and he’d tell me don’t touch my ass or cock.. as I was washing them both from the piss and crap that apparently he hadn’t cleaned since last time I saw him.. ..

Then I dried him off and got him into bed and under the covers .. where he passed out ..

I gathered his clothes from bathroom and bedroom and the living room.. began a load of them washing as I cleaned around the place .. all his beer cans and his bag of weed was on table in living room..

I for it all cleaned up and his laundry washed and dried and folded and put on the top of the washer and dryer .. then I laid on the couch and dosed off ..
Few hours later he wakes me up.. still naked .. asking me why I was here .. I told him I came check up on him and his was shit faced drunk .. and told him it was silly n stupid of him to sit around and just piss and shit your pants .. and toss them on the floor.. ..
He sits beside me knowing he was still naked and was like.. was it that bad .. I said yeah .. said I had to wash his pants twice to make sure all the crap was washed out of them.. .. he sits toward end of the couch and then lays his head on my lap and fell back to sleep..

I just leaned back rested my head on back of the couch. Stroking his hair and fell asleep ..

He wakes up later this time complaining of a head ache .. so I got him couple Tylenols and a cold wash cloth to put on back of his neck ..

I asked him if I was going to have to move his ass in with me and Nate and keep an eye on him.. he was like"" you’d like that wouldn’t you.. both you taking turns fucking my ass .. I don’t think so..

I laughed and told him from what I seen he’d prob be more of the top than the bottom .. he was like really?.. then began asking why.. doesn’t his ass look fuckable .. I said that and a few other things .. he was like .. that’s better ..

Says he couldn’t stand the fact of doing anything sexual with a guy — but he needed to know he ass was just as fuckable as the next guy..

I think he was still somewhat drunk . As he remained naked ..

It surprised me then when he begins to pull off my shirt and unbuttoning my pants .. asking me why he was the only one naked .. and didn’t stop until he had my clothes off me…

.. he sees my dick.. limp and was like" damn you fuck Nate with that thing" … I didn’t say a word …. He says no wonder he can’t keep a girlfriend .. grabs his dick and balls and says he was too small to satisfy a fly..

I told him wasn’t nothing wrong with his dick.. that girls may not like his attitude toward things like gay men… he was like… name one .. I said his last girlfriend .. Rachel .. he had made several comments about gay men and how they need to be dealt with swift drop from a short rope …. He says yeah.. I told him that her younger brother was gay .. so if he was wishing death to all gays he was meaning her brother too..

He was like fuck.. I need to call her and apologize .. I told him the apology is only good if he is ok with gay men ..

He was like ..FUCK!!! .. a little louder and with a little more anger in his tone ….

… as days go by there were days I’d go by and make sure he was ok and not staying drunk all the time.. it had been a few days since I had went by .. so I stopped at Chinese place and got him a tray of his favorites ( and got me and Nate a tray as well..
.. I drove by and park my truck and went knocked on the door and he never answered .. .. I checked and the door was unlocked .. so I went in.. yelling his name and no response .. I went through the house .. and to his room and there he was naked on top of the covers …asleep .. I didn’t see any beer cans or anything .. so I shook and woke him up and he wakes up and was like .. what time is it . I said 530 .. he was like oh fuck.. saying he had slept then entire day ..

… I let him realize that once again he was naked .. again.. he stands up grabs his cock n balls shakes them at me and says " you know you want to suck this thing.. and went to bathroom and began pissed .. ..

.. I told him I brought him a plate of Chinese for dinner .. he was like awesome .. and what did he owe me .. I said nothing .. got few more punches on my card ( after 10 punches your next rest of food was free ..

We went to the kitchen ..— He grabbed a fork out of the drawer and opened the tray and began to eat and he was chewing and saying thanks ..

And as he was eating he asked how Nate was doing .. I said about the same .. .. that’s good— he said as he kept on eating ..

…. He says what he needed to do was go to my place and let him suck his dick or something to show how sorry he was .. I laughed and told him.. saying he was sorry would probably do the trick..

Then I was like.. besides you can’t stand the thought of a guy touching your dick let alone sucking it …. But I told him also he didn’t have to do gay things to be friends with a gay friend..

And the fact he seemed to be more adapted to being naked in front of a gay man such as myself ..

I went to living room put a cd in cd player .. of Nate’s and played a certain song .. and I said step one to get over your feelings toward gay men is to dance with one or even another straight guy..

He closed the lid on his food and gets in front of me.. I put my arms over his shoulders and around his neck ( as I was few inches taller than he was ) .. and he put his arms around my waist ….

Back then was really bad if a straight guy were to dance with another straight guy or a gay one .. and it’s same today but not as bad …

I said now how does this feel .. he says awkward .. I asked him how… he says he was naked and I wasn’t . I said go put on a pair of shorts.. … and he says how about you strip off your clothes ..

I took my shirt off and then my pants and underwear and he glanced at my dick which was a little bit risen but wasn’t 1/2 way hard yet .. .. we went back to slow dancing only now our cocks we’re touching each other and rubbing..

- I told him he was a good dancer at the pace we were moving .. and that women also love to slow dance so maybe he just learned something as we were dancing ..

….. it was then I said.. you feel ok being this way alone don’t you.. he says yeah it wasn’t to bad.that for some reason he felt safe with me .. . but can’t let no one else know it’s happening as he didn’t know how the guys would react ..

I told him no one will know about this but us.. not even Nate .. he says thanks ..

He rested his head in my chest and held onto me tight with his arms around me .. it was then I was beginning to think there may be more to him than meets the eye .. and I just needed to figure out how to ask him and find out ..

… the song was over and began to play a more upbeat song that didn’t require slow dancing ..

So I got dressed .. figured better get Nate his dinner to him.. I told Jayson. Get dressed and come with me but he wouldn’t ..

So I got home Nate and I had dinner and sat and watched tv ..

Later that night I got a phone call and it was Jayson .. wanting to know if we can talk ….. I got up and got dressed .. Nate woke up wanted to know what’s going on and I told him. He wanted to go with me and talk to Jayson.. let him know everything is fine ..but I told him to let me find out what’s going on.. he agreed and said ok.

Section 3. Section 3 Section 3

I get to his place and he’s waiting for me at the door.. to my surprise he was dressed this time.. and we go sit on couch and talked for few minutes and then I asked him what’s wrong..

He kind of kept talking about other things and I said look.. you have something on your mind and the best thing to do is say it and he’d feel better afterwards ..

And that it won’t go no further than is…of course..

—————————————————————————

This part is edited out for made to the sites rules .. if want it the entire story will be posted elsewhere
Anyhow me knowing more about what’s in his mind and knowing more about who he is and how he is the way he is .. I told him that he can’t let people tell him how to run his life.. if you are gay then you are gay.. people have to accept that or fuck them.. because if they can’t accept you for who you are especially your friends then they aren’t truly your friends ..

As for family.. I had family members disagree with my lifestyle but it’s my life and you only live once ..

So I decided to test the water so to speak.. .. I stood up stripped naked( not his first time seeing as you may recall ) and I stood there and turned around full circle in front of him .. . And I asked him if this did anything for him.. and he never said a word. ..

I went to put my clothes back on and he says don’t.. as he reaches his hand out and rubs my stomach .. and worked his way up slowly..

Standing up and had his hand fully on my chest slowly sliding it from left of my chest and to my right….. then leaned forward pressing his lips against my chest and lightly kisses it..

I asked him how does he feel .. and he said it feels awkward but actually feels pretty good … I told him as I took his other hand and put it on the other side of my chest and told him .. it’s not always about sucking dick or fucking. It’s about touching and feeling .. and asked him if he enjoyed kissing my chest or enjoyed the warmth of my skin pressing against his lips ..

He said it was a little of both..

I was rock hard and he kept on staring at it.. I reached my hands down.. to his waist and pulled his shirt up and off over his head.. and told him at any time he wanted to touch it or whatever ..it was totally up to him.. he says ..ok really low..

I ran my hands up his sides reached around and run them back down his back .. and he looked into my eyes with this look on his face .. like he was confused .. which I stopped and rested my hands on his shoulders.. and said sorry and he says.. no no you’re fine ..

I told him if did anything he didn’t like let me know.. then moved my hips to left a little letting his erection rub against mine …

I asked him how this feels .. and he says pretty good .. says the girls he had been with normally didn’t want to do anything like this .. .. I told him there’s probably some out there but finding them is something have to do…

I was also honest with him not all gay men enjoy this as well.. they just wanna suck fuck then leave …. But as for me I can enjoy a guys body from head to toe without even touching his cock n balls .. and he says that sounds like fun ..

I said .. what sounds like fun and he says touching his body.. I asked him if it’s bothering him that our cocks are touching each other .. he says not really.. ..

So I told him if I do anything or touch him in anyway he didn’t like let me know.. as the last thing I want to do was piss him off and ruin our friendship..

He says ok

So we just walked around as music played.. it was funny Metallica had begun playing but there we were slowing dancing walking around .. I began to run my hands up his back and down. Letting his entire back feel it being basically massaged as we walked around ..

I leaned my head over began kissing his neck and then back to other side kissing it.. as I kneeled down and had him kneel with him and had him lay on his back ( he had this thick pad on the floor where he always crashed sometimes and he had never put it away ( he hardly ever did.. he’d sleep on it or whenever someone came over and end of crashing there.. so instead of always putting it up and pulling it back out he just left it there.. )

More to come
N

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Now my gay buddy Nate

I got home.. .. Nate was sitting on the couch watching tv.. I said hi.. as I walked in took my shoes off and walked to the couch and sat beside him .. and we talked for a few and watched tv… ..

He gets the lube out we usually have stashed on a bookshelf and tosses it on the couch beside me

He leaned against me and slid his right hand up my shirt began rubbing the hair on my chest then began rubbing my chest .. played with my nipples whichhe loved doing ..he gets up and sits on my lap .. seeing he was already rock hard I knew he was wanting to have sex then.. slid his hands up my shirt and began playing with my nipples.. one in each hand and we began kissing each other .. ..

I reached and slid his shirt off and he slid mine off.. as I sat up a little so he could slide it off .. he went directly to sucking my nipples .. I don’t know who enjoyed that the most .me or him… I has 2 very sensitive areas that’s. Very sensual and erotic and my nipples is one of them.. had them pierced many moons ago as I heard it would enhance the sensations when played with and sucked on..( and it does)…

He slides off my lap onto the floor on his knees and kissing my chest n stomach as he went .. next thing I know he was sliding my pants and underwear off and tossing onto the floor .. and went straight to my cock and begins sucking it.. he was really into it.. it had been while since we had did anything together .. so he was horny and I knew then my cock was gonna get ridden tonight ..

I spread my legs apart some so he can suck my balls and slide his finger to my asshole and begin fingering it..

After he did this for while he gets up stands on the couch one foot on each side of me and begins feeding my mouth his cock.. holding me by my ears and fucked and shoved his cock all the way inside my mouth and down my throat.. I reached my hands up cupped the cheeks of his ass with my hands and squeezed them as he dominated my mouth ..
…… I was looking up as he looked down into my eyes moaning and telling me to suck his cock .. and I’d pull on his ass as he went in to shove his dick into my mouth n throat faster .. n he was like oh yeah and that he was gonna cum.. shoves in all the way.. holds my head and I held his ass pressing it toward me as he began cumming down my throats moaning loudly .. taking a deep breathe sucking the air in through his teeth .. and let’s out his breathe saying fuck yeah.. cock throbbing hard ..

When his cock quit throbbing and cumming he slowly pulls his dick out of my mouth.. says that was fucking awesome( and it was awesome— I love it when someone takes control and does things his way not mine .)

He reached down took the lube and rubbed it on my cock and then squatted down and sits on it.. he doesn’t go slow and he just lets it slide in all the way pretty fast .. .. adjusting his feet/knees onto the couch and begins riding .. and kissing me and I put my hands on his sides and raised him up a little so I could fuck his ass and he didn’t move and then he’d go back to riding me..

The times we had sex I would always think he was on something as he was extremely horny and loved it rough …

He gets up goes to lay on the couch legs spread apart and I got up pushed his legs back and slid into him balls deep and began fucking him .. I leaned in letting his legs go down a little .. and put my hands on his shoulders .. pulled on them as I pounded his ass harder .. and begins breathing faster real low .. breathing in and breathing out .. .. then tells me fuck his ass hard .. and he grabbed his cock and began stroking it ..

He stroked it and I was close to cumming and he looks at me licks his lips .. I can feel his insides tightening up and relaxing as I began cumming I didn’t stop fucking him.. and he began shooting cum up his stomach and chest .. .. we both were breathing kind of heavy as I stopped fucking him.. ..

I pulled out let his legs go on down and began kissing and sucking his cum off his stomach and chest .. then sucked his cock for few minutes .. I ran my tongue up his stomach and chest and got close to his lips and he kisses me .. still with his cum on my lips

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I then joked with him asked him whats for dinner .. .. he says pizza once we have it delivered .. I said that sounds good .. we ordered it and he took a shower ..

We kicked back watched tv and had pizza and went to bed and crashed ..

It was funny next morning I hear him using bathroom .. and he was saying things like oh fuck shit and son of a bitch .. I went in and checked on him asked if ok .. he says yeah but his ass was sore as hell.. I said I was sorry .. he quickly says don’t be.. as last night was freaking great ..

I totally agreeed with him as it had been a while since I been able fuck someone that hard ..

I had to run a few errands and went over to check on jayson and he was laying around in pair of shorts and watching tv.. he smiled and asked how I was doing .. I told him I went home had a horny boy waiting on me so we did it right there on the couch and I fucked his ass hard as Nate had told me to.. told him that his ass was sore from it but totally enjoyed it ..

Jayson began to give this strange look and asked if his ass was sore afterwards .. how is that considered fun.. I asked him when he is with a girl doesn’t he fuck her and makes her moan and seem like the moans are a painful moan.. he says yes .. I told him same thing.. just it’s a guy wanting it hard n rough.. and some women will be sore the next day .. it just happens .. he was like ok.. .

Then I left and finished my errands .. took him to store as he needed few groceries and took him home ..

I have several pages written up.. just copying it and paying it next part be post in a bit …

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
But then I got to know my first person that was a hater of gay men.. there was probably others but I never paid much attention to them..

I got to know my first one at 22 .. he was 28…Jayson was his name … hung out at a friends house ( who was still in the closet because his room mate was the homophobe ..)

I went to bathroom to take a piss and he was standing there door open standing there taking a piss and he cusses tells me to get the fuck away .. I said sorry and he kept on yelling ..

The friend I was visiting was Nate ( Nathan was full first name but he liked being called Nate). — he comes to restroom door yells back at Jayson telling him next time close the fucking door ….

… few weeks later Nate wanted me to come over and we can go ride around together — and of course have sex—- so I get there and Nate gets in my truck and here comes Jayson .. Nate says he’s going to join us .. as he told Jayson they were just going to ride to town and he wants to get him some beer

We ended up running around all day ate out.. went to riverbank and skidded rocks across the water .. .. Nate pulled his dick out and went to pissing away from the water .. in the grass .. and Jayson starts telling him to put his dick away that no one wants to see your dick ….

Nate turns toward him still pissing but made sure he can see his dick clearly.. that pissed Jayson off big time..

I was like dude he’s just pissing .. it’s not like he’s asking you to hold it for him or anything ..

He got quiet and says he was sorry .. then says Nate knew how much he didn’t like seeing other guys naked bodies asses cocks or whatever .. Nate said next time keep head turned that way and won’t see it ..

It almost got to point I didn’t want to go to Nate’s place .. but he didn’t have a ride so if he wanted to come over to my place I had to go pick him up.. which wasn’t that big of a deal.. I try to get him to move in with me and get away from his dickhead friend …

Then one day I went over and there was Nate on sidewalk .. black eye .. bloody nose .. . .. and holding his side ..

Jayson had went into his room and saw gay movies on his dresser .. this pissed him off ..and he attacked Nate ..

When I got there Jayson had left .. I told Nate get trash bags and get his clothes and stuff .. so we got his stuff .. tv vcr his video tapes and Nintendo .we loaded it in the truck .. he went to bathroom grabbed his stuff out of there and his food from fridge which 90 percent was his .. he just let Jayson eat his food all time..

We got all his stuff in my truck but his bedroom suite and couple odds and ends .. we got to my place unloaded it into the living room.. told him deal with it later .. then had take him to er .. found out his nose was broke and had three cracked ribs ..I was beginning to get pissed now ..

We get back to the house and there was Jayson sitting on the porch .. he says " I see you took all your stuff " — he says yes he did … then he started bitching about how could Nate not tell him he is gay as few times he had without thinking let Nate see him nakedn a few times .. and didn’t think nothing of it …

I spoke up and told him just because he saw you naked doesn’t mean he wanted to have sex with you… don’t flatter yourself ..

Which I won’t lie .. he is a handsome guy .. little bit on skinny side and was couple inches shorter than I am so he was at least 5ft7 5ft 8 inches tall ..

Nice little ass that I wouldn’t mind checking out closer sometime ..
But he wasn’t gay and that was fine by me ..

He asked Nate why holding his side .. I said you cracked three of his ribs and broke his nose .. he got this look all of a sudden .. went from pissed look to a calm face and was like .. oh man .. I’m sorry … you know how I am when I get mad .."

I looked at him. And said that he will find out how I am when I get mad ( I had hell of a temper/anger issues.. one time I snapped and beat the crap out of a guy and broke his leg in two places .. I didn’t " snap" that often but when I did someone seriously got hurt ..

I told him to take his ass home and clean up the rest of your mess and Nate won’t be back .. he says he couldn’t make it on his own.. of course I told him should of thought about that before you did what you did..
Nate asked why the hell was he in his room.. and he says he was just wondering what movies he had to watch and that’s when he found them..

The last thing I said was for him to go home and think about how he entered a room he wasn’t allowed to enter .. then none of this would happen..

Few days later I went to store and decided to stop by Jayson and Nate’s place and see how he was doing .. I knocked on the door .. he comes .. opens the door and looks like death warmed over ( a saying I always heard when they look like hell )

Before I can say a word .. he motions for me to come in .. he had a robe on and says sorry he isn’t dressed.. I told him he was fine ..

He says no he isn’t.. and begins telling me about how he and Nate met and had been friends forever and now he has lost his best friend .. I said no he hasn’t .. all he needed to do is apologize for it all.. and work on his homophobic attitude …

I began to tell him that he knows Nate is gay and that I was gay and he’d be surprised to find out how many of his friends were gay or bisexual.. and one of his friends that a female was a lesbian ..

And that it wasn’t up to me to tell him who they were .. it was up to his friends to tell him.. but that won’t happen because of how he feels about gays ..

He looks at me tears running out of his eyes and down his face and says he fucked up .. ⬆️ .. I said we all do.. it’s what we do after we fuck up that defines who we are ..

Then I said let’s try this .. you look like you need a hug .. and could he hug a guy without thinking it was gay thing for him to do..

I stood up.. reached my hand out hoping he’d take it.. and he did .. as he stood up I noticed his penis and balls were hanging out then covered back up as he stood up..

I I held my arms up and said that he looked like he could use a hug again.. he stepped against me wrapped his arms around me.. side of his face against my chest and he just began crying .. admitting he needed help ..

Chapter 2

I went to Jayson’s place a few days later and there he was drunk and naked as a jaybird ( never understood that saying as jaybird have a lot of feathers covering their bodies )

He saw it was me and even though he was so drunk he tells me don’t look at his dick or ass .. I kind of giggled and thought I could probably suck his dixk and he more than likely wouldn’t remember it ….

I walked him to showers as he reaked of alcohol and from what I found laying around his place was clothes where he had pissed and even crapped in them.. and he was naked for these reasons..

I got him in shower washed his chest back .. arms as then he’d lean against the wall in shower and he’d tell me don’t touch my ass or cock.. as I was washing them both from the piss and crap that apparently he hadn’t cleaned since last time I saw him.. ..

Then I dried him off and got him into bed and under the covers .. where he passed out ..

I gathered his clothes from bathroom and bedroom and the living room.. began a load of them washing as I cleaned around the place .. all his beer cans and his bag of weed was on table in living room..

I for it all cleaned up and his laundry washed and dried and folded and put on the top of the washer and dryer .. then I laid on the couch and dosed off ..
Few hours later he wakes me up.. still naked .. asking me why I was here .. I told him I came check up on him and his was shit faced drunk .. and told him it was silly n stupid of him to sit around and just piss and shit your pants .. and toss them on the floor.. ..
He sits beside me knowing he was still naked and was like.. was it that bad .. I said yeah .. said I had to wash his pants twice to make sure all the crap was washed out of them.. .. he sits toward end of the couch and then lays his head on my lap and fell back to sleep..

I just leaned back rested my head on back of the couch. Stroking his hair and fell asleep ..

He wakes up later this time complaining of a head ache .. so I got him couple Tylenols and a cold wash cloth to put on back of his neck ..

I asked him if I was going to have to move his ass in with me and Nate and keep an eye on him.. he was like"" you’d like that wouldn’t you.. both you taking turns fucking my ass .. I don’t think so..

I laughed and told him from what I seen he’d prob be more of the top than the bottom .. he was like really?.. then began asking why.. doesn’t his ass look fuckable .. I said that and a few other things .. he was like .. that’s better ..

Says he couldn’t stand the fact of doing anything sexual with a guy — but he needed to know he ass was just as fuckable as the next guy..

I think he was still somewhat drunk . As he remained naked ..

It surprised me then when he begins to pull off my shirt and unbuttoning my pants .. asking me why he was the only one naked .. and didn’t stop until he had my clothes off me…

.. he sees my dick.. limp and was like" damn you fuck Nate with that thing" … I didn’t say a word …. He says no wonder he can’t keep a girlfriend .. grabs his dick and balls and says he was too small to satisfy a fly..

I told him wasn’t nothing wrong with his dick.. that girls may not like his attitude toward things like gay men… he was like… name one .. I said his last girlfriend .. Rachel .. he had made several comments about gay men and how they need to be dealt with swift drop from a short rope …. He says yeah.. I told him that her younger brother was gay .. so if he was wishing death to all gays he was meaning her brother too..

He was like fuck.. I need to call her and apologize .. I told him the apology is only good if he is ok with gay men ..

He was like ..FUCK!!! .. a little louder and with a little more anger in his tone ….

… as days go by there were days I’d go by and make sure he was ok and not staying drunk all the time.. it had been a few days since I had went by .. so I stopped at Chinese place and got him a tray of his favorites ( and got me and Nate a tray as well..
.. I drove by and park my truck and went knocked on the door and he never answered .. .. I checked and the door was unlocked .. so I went in.. yelling his name and no response .. I went through the house .. and to his room and there he was naked on top of the covers …asleep .. I didn’t see any beer cans or anything .. so I shook and woke him up and he wakes up and was like .. what time is it . I said 530 .. he was like oh fuck.. saying he had slept then entire day ..

… I let him realize that once again he was naked .. again.. he stands up grabs his cock n balls shakes them at me and says " you know you want to suck this thing.. and went to bathroom and began pissed .. ..

.. I told him I brought him a plate of Chinese for dinner .. he was like awesome .. and what did he owe me .. I said nothing .. got few more punches on my card ( after 10 punches your next rest of food was free ..

We went to the kitchen ..— He grabbed a fork out of the drawer and opened the tray and began to eat and he was chewing and saying thanks ..

And as he was eating he asked how Nate was doing .. I said about the same .. .. that’s good— he said as he kept on eating ..

…. He says what he needed to do was go to my place and let him suck his dick or something to show how sorry he was .. I laughed and told him.. saying he was sorry would probably do the trick..

Then I was like.. besides you can’t stand the thought of a guy touching your dick let alone sucking it …. But I told him also he didn’t have to do gay things to be friends with a gay friend..

And the fact he seemed to be more adapted to being naked in front of a gay man such as myself ..

I went to living room put a cd in cd player .. of Nate’s and played a certain song .. and I said step one to get over your feelings toward gay men is to dance with one or even another straight guy..

He closed the lid on his food and gets in front of me.. I put my arms over his shoulders and around his neck ( as I was few inches taller than he was ) .. and he put his arms around my waist ….

Back then was really bad if a straight guy were to dance with another straight guy or a gay one .. and it’s same today but not as bad …

I said now how does this feel .. he says awkward .. I asked him how… he says he was naked and I wasn’t . I said go put on a pair of shorts.. … and he says how about you strip off your clothes ..

I took my shirt off and then my pants and underwear and he glanced at my dick which was a little bit risen but wasn’t 1/2 way hard yet .. .. we went back to slow dancing only now our cocks we’re touching each other and rubbing..

- I told him he was a good dancer at the pace we were moving .. and that women also love to slow dance so maybe he just learned something as we were dancing ..

….. it was then I said.. you feel ok being this way alone don’t you.. he says yeah it wasn’t to bad.that for some reason he felt safe with me .. . but can’t let no one else know it’s happening as he didn’t know how the guys would react ..

I told him no one will know about this but us.. not even Nate .. he says thanks ..

He rested his head in my chest and held onto me tight with his arms around me .. it was then I was beginning to think there may be more to him than meets the eye .. and I just needed to figure out how to ask him and find out ..

… the song was over and began to play a more upbeat song that didn’t require slow dancing ..

So I got dressed .. figured better get Nate his dinner to him.. I told Jayson. Get dressed and come with me but he wouldn’t ..

So I got home Nate and I had dinner and sat and watched tv ..

Later that night I got a phone call and it was Jayson .. wanting to know if we can talk ….. I got up and got dressed .. Nate woke up wanted to know what’s going on and I told him. He wanted to go with me and talk to Jayson.. let him know everything is fine ..but I told him to let me find out what’s going on.. he agreed and said ok.

Section 3. Section 3 Section 3

I get to his place and he’s waiting for me at the door.. to my surprise he was dressed this time.. and we go sit on couch and talked for few minutes and then I asked him what’s wrong..

He kind of kept talking about other things and I said look.. you have something on your mind and the best thing to do is say it and he’d feel better afterwards ..

And that it won’t go no further than is…of course..

This part is edited out for made to the sites rules .. if want it the entire story will be posted elsewhere
Anyhow me knowing more about what’s in his mind and knowing more about who he is and how he is the way he is .. I told him that he can’t let people tell him how to run his life.. if you are gay then you are gay.. people have to accept that or fuck them.. because if they can’t accept you for who you are especially your friends then they aren’t truly your friends ..

As for family.. I had family members disagree with my lifestyle but it’s my life and you only live once ..

So I decided to test the water so to speak.. .. I stood up stripped naked( not his first time seeing as you may recall ) and I stood there and turned around full circle in front of him .. . And I asked him if this did anything for him.. and he never said a word. ..

I went to put my clothes back on and he says don’t.. as he reaches his hand out and rubs my stomach .. and worked his way up slowly..

Standing up and had his hand fully on my chest slowly sliding it from left of my chest and to my right….. then leaned forward pressing his lips against my chest and lightly kisses it..

I asked him how does he feel .. and he said it feels awkward but actually feels pretty good … I told him as I took his other hand and put it on the other side of my chest and told him .. it’s not always about sucking dick or fucking. It’s about touching and feeling .. and asked him if he enjoyed kissing my chest or enjoyed the warmth of my skin pressing against his lips ..

He said it was a little of both..

I was rock hard and he kept on staring at it.. I reached my hands down.. to his waist and pulled his shirt up and off over his head.. and told him at any time he wanted to touch it or whatever ..it was totally up to him.. he says ..ok really low..

I ran my hands up his sides reached around and run them back down his back .. and he looked into my eyes with this look on his face .. like he was confused .. which I stopped and rested my hands on his shoulders.. and said sorry and he says.. no no you’re fine ..

I told him if did anything he didn’t like let me know.. then moved my hips to left a little letting his erection rub against mine …

I asked him how this feels .. and he says pretty good .. says the girls he had been with normally didn’t want to do anything like this .. .. I told him there’s probably some out there but finding them is something have to do…

I was also honest with him not all gay men enjoy this as well.. they just wanna suck fuck then leave …. But as for me I can enjoy a guys body from head to toe without even touching his cock n balls .. and he says that sounds like fun ..

I said .. what sounds like fun and he says touching his body.. I asked him if it’s bothering him that our cocks are touching each other .. he says not really.. ..

So I told him if I do anything or touch him in anyway he didn’t like let me know.. as the last thing I want to do was piss him off and ruin our friendship..

He says ok

So we just walked around as music played.. it was funny Metallica had begun playing but there we were slowing dancing walking around .. I began to run my hands up his back and down. Letting his entire back feel it being basically massaged as we walked around ..

I leaned my head over began kissing his neck and then back to other side kissing it.. as I kneeled down and had him kneel with him and had him lay on his back ( he had this thick pad on the floor where he always crashed sometimes and he had never put it away ( he hardly ever did.. he’d sleep on it or whenever someone came over and end of crashing there.. so instead of always putting it up and pulling it back out he just left it there.. )

More to come
N
This part I skipped over by accident .. so the part where sleep on thick pad on floor .. this goes average that part ..

—————-
I kept kissing and began running my hands all over his chest and as my hand Ms went from his chest to his stomach I’d kiss my way down kissing and licking in spots and he says this feels relaxing .. I told him it’s supposed to .also supposed to make you horny as well..(. but from looking at his cock rock hard still but he had a bunch of precum oozed out of his cock and still oozing out and landing right below his belly button…)

He says he was getting horny .. saying it kind of nervously .. but I told him that’s good if it’s a good horny .. he says this feels great and feel right so far …

I had to run my tongue under his cock and lick up the precum as I went on by his cock n balls.. massaging his legs making it to his feet .. as I massaged them I noticed then that I was up this close how nice his feet and toes were..

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This part I skipped over by accident .. so the part where sleep on thick pad on floor .. this goes average that part ..

—————-
I kept kissing and began running my hands all over his chest and as my hand Ms went from his chest to his stomach I’d kiss my way down kissing and licking in spots and he says this feels relaxing .. I told him it’s supposed to .also supposed to make you horny as well..(. but from looking at his cock rock hard still but he had a bunch of precum oozed out of his cock and still oozing out and landing right below his belly button…)

He says he was getting horny .. saying it kind of nervously .. but I told him that’s good if it’s a good horny .. he says this feels great and feel right so far …

I had to run my tongue under his cock and lick up the precum as I went on by his cock n balls.. massaging his legs making it to his feet .. as I massaged them I noticed then that I was up this close how nice his feet and toes were..
I hadn’t sucked on many toes but his definitely needed to be .. he watched as I sucked them one by one and he’d grab the blanket that was on the mattress with both his hands .. letting out a long fuck yeah when he exhaled. In his breathing and then breathing back in ..

…. I got done as I asked him shall we keep on exploring things and he says yes let’s keep going..

I moved up and pressed my ear against his chest feeling his heart beat beating fast .. I laid beside him.. on my side and had him lay on his side toward me.. and waited until his heartbeat slowed down.. ..

— he moved his face closer to mine and begins kissing me .. I in return kissed back and I told him I was proud of him.. he says why.. I said for not kicking my ass for touching him .. and he says please whatever you do don’t say anything to Nate ..

I told him things between him and Nate is between him and Nate .. .. but if ever tell him .. I wanna be there to make sure there’s no fighting ..he says ok….

I squat down on lower part of my legs and sat down on them between his legs .. and pulled him forward.. his legs apart overlapping mine but his were straight over mine that were bent .. leaning forward I kissed him few more times.. and went back down kissing his chest and stomach .. and I didn’t know if he was wanting me to do more than just the kissing and making out.. as he seemed to be enjoying it.
I was enjoying it as well.. as my cock head had rubbed against his hole wetting it with my precum.. but as I went to his stomach I scooted back to where his legs were off me and I straightened my legs up and laid between his legs .. running my nose in his hairy sack feeling his balls rub against top of my nose ..

I slid my tongue from below his balls and went upwards — licking one then then other and then took them in my mouth one at a time..as he moaned he put one of his arms over his eyes .. takes in a deep breathe and exhales as he saying fuck that feel so good ..
And then from his sack along his cock .. as I did I saw more precum coming out of his dick as I pushed it out ..with my tongue..

Then I licked it up again and took his cock in my mouth and began slowly sucking it .. and I instantly felt his hand on my head .. not pushing away or pushing up and down to forcing his dick all way in my mouth.. ..

Few minutes later I quit sucking his dick and worked my way behind his balls and began kissing and licking the taint area ( the area from behind his balls and before his asshole .. )

I ran my tongue along this and let it approach his asshole.. I was so close with the Tim of my tongue I could feel edge of his hole and taste it too….i slowly lifted his legs a little hoped he wouldn’t notice I was working on getting his asshole more exposed to my tongue.. .. there it was his hole with a little hair around it .. and I went for it .. figured if he was going to freak out and make me stop I was going to at least taste his hole ..

He didn’t stop me after I licked it several times … so I slid my arms under his legs ..raising his legs up some and pulled him toward me as I shoved my face in his crack and rimmed his hole…..

It surprised me as he pulled his legs up.. grabbed his ankles and pulled more where his hole was totally at my mercy.. I’d use my tongue then probe his hole a little and then use my tongue more and worked my finger into his ass some more .. got it in and slick .. and finger fucked his hole

I pulled out and shoved my tongue in his hole which where it was slick and may been open a little by my finger.. my tongue slid into him all the way.. ..

I moved back letting his legs down and worked up and kissed him he used tongue first and I reciprocated.. as the head of my cock was pressing against his hole.. ..

He wasn’t the only one precumming a lot .. as precum was going from my cock to his hole and pressed against his hole I could feel it slowly penetrating his tight hole .. I pulled back and went down and licked that precum from his hole and went back to sucking his cock ..

Holding with one hand and sucking it he was moaning and I can see his toes curl up .. and then his hand with on my head as he says don’t stop .. oh fuck don’t stop.. and I had not intension on stopping as I decided to finish him off by sucking him and swallowing his load .. .

As he was getting closer to cumming he held my head still and began pumping his cock in and out .. fucking slowly then speeding up and says he s gonna cum. .. and he stopped with the head of his dick at the inside of my mouth and began shooting .. the first shot shot so hard hitting the back of my throat.. that I quickly swallowed it …. ..

He pumped few more times as I sucked the rest of the cum still oozing out of his dick.. ..

I laid beside him and he’s looking at the ceiling saying man that was great .. ..

Few minutes later he turned on his side facing me and took my rock hard cock in his hand and began stroking it .. looking at it as he did .. …. It shocked me as he put his mouth on the head of my dick went down on it so far and actually began sucking it.. his mouth felt so warm and wet .. as he did it..

Few minutes later I told him I was about to cum .. so he took his mouth off my cock and kept stroking.. I didn’t notice that he was still in the line of fire as I told him I was about to cum .. and I did and his face was in the way of my chest and part of my stomach and my cum squirted all over his face and in his hair ..

He was like fuck dude that’s one hell of a load .. that he never came like that or seen guys in porn shoot that much and so far.. I told him he probably wasn’t watching the cock in them poems as much as watching them women’s tits get cum shot all over them of their stomach..

And he shocks me when he says.. " I may not be gay .. but I like watching a guy cumming .. so many different sizes and some cum a little some cum a lot .. then he said that my gay ass cock shot a lot ..
I leaned over and began licking his face swallowing my own cum in process and then he kisses me afterwards and says that it doesn’t taste that bad ..

We then got a shower and sat around still naked.. Nate calls me as Jayson and I were talking asking if I was coming home any time.. .. I said yeah I heading that way in a few ..

I hung up told Jayson I better get going .. he stares at me with this happy and strange look in his eyes and tells me come back again.. I said I will next day or so.. but when I come back this place had better be clean or I’d whip his little ass .. he was like .. go ahead and try ..

I kneeled down to hug him and he kisses me on the cheek .. tells me be careful..

I said I will and left…

Cuteasianguy12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hadn’t sucked on many toes but his definitely needed to be .. he watched as I sucked them one by one and he’d grab the blanket that was on the mattress with both his hands .. letting out a long fuck yeah when he exhaled. In his breathing and then breathing back in ..

…. I got done as I asked him shall we keep on exploring things and he says yes let’s keep going..

I moved up and pressed my ear against his chest feeling his heart beat beating fast .. I laid beside him.. on my side and had him lay on his side toward me.. and waited until his heartbeat slowed down.. ..

— he moved his face closer to mine and begins kissing me .. I in return kissed back and I told him I was proud of him.. he says why.. I said for not kicking my ass for touching him .. and he says please whatever you do don’t say anything to Nate ..

I told him things between him and Nate is between him and Nate .. .. but if ever tell him .. I wanna be there to make sure there’s no fighting ..he says ok….

I squat down on lower part of my legs and sat down on them between his legs .. and pulled him forward.. his legs apart overlapping mine but his were straight over mine that were bent .. leaning forward I kissed him few more times.. and went back down kissing his chest and stomach .. and I didn’t know if he was wanting me to do more than just the kissing and making out.. as he seemed to be enjoying it.
I was enjoying it as well.. as my cock head had rubbed against his hole wetting it with my precum.. but as I went to his stomach I scooted back to where his legs were off me and I straightened my legs up and laid between his legs .. running my nose in his hairy sack feeling his balls rub against top of my nose ..

I slid my tongue from below his balls and went upwards — licking one then then other and then took them in my mouth one at a time..as he moaned he put one of his arms over his eyes .. takes in a deep breathe and exhales as he saying fuck that feel so good ..
And then from his sack along his cock .. as I did I saw more precum coming out of his dick as I pushed it out ..with my tongue..

Then I licked it up again and took his cock in my mouth and began slowly sucking it .. and I instantly felt his hand on my head .. not pushing away or pushing up and down to forcing his dick all way in my mouth.. ..

Few minutes later I quit sucking his dick and worked my way behind his balls and began kissing and licking the taint area ( the area from behind his balls and before his asshole .. )

I ran my tongue along this and let it approach his asshole.. I was so close with the Tim of my tongue I could feel edge of his hole and taste it too….i slowly lifted his legs a little hoped he wouldn’t notice I was working on getting his asshole more exposed to my tongue.. .. there it was his hole with a little hair around it .. and I went for it .. figured if he was going to freak out and make me stop I was going to at least taste his hole ..

He didn’t stop me after I licked it several times … so I slid my arms under his legs ..raising his legs up some and pulled him toward me as I shoved my face in his crack and rimmed his hole…..

It surprised me as he pulled his legs up.. grabbed his ankles and pulled more where his hole was totally at my mercy.. I’d use my tongue then probe his hole a little and then use my tongue more and worked my finger into his ass some more .. got it in and slick .. and finger fucked his hole

I pulled out and shoved my tongue in his hole which where it was slick and may been open a little by my finger.. my tongue slid into him all the way.. ..

I moved back letting his legs down and worked up and kissed him he used tongue first and I reciprocated.. as the head of my cock was pressing against his hole.. ..

He wasn’t the only one precumming a lot .. as precum was going from my cock to his hole and pressed against his hole I could feel it slowly penetrating his tight hole .. I pulled back and went down and licked that precum from his hole and went back to sucking his cock ..

Holding with one hand and sucking it he was moaning and I can see his toes curl up .. and then his hand with on my head as he says don’t stop .. oh fuck don’t stop.. and I had not intension on stopping as I decided to finish him off by sucking him and swallowing his load .. .

As he was getting closer to cumming he held my head still and began pumping his cock in and out .. fucking slowly then speeding up and says he s gonna cum. .. and he stopped with the head of his dick at the inside of my mouth and began shooting .. the first shot shot so hard hitting the back of my throat.. that I quickly swallowed it …. ..

He pumped few more times as I sucked the rest of the cum still oozing out of his dick.. ..

I laid beside him and he’s looking at the ceiling saying man that was great .. ..

Few minutes later he turned on his side facing me and took my rock hard cock in his hand and began stroking it .. looking at it as he did .. …. It shocked me as he put his mouth on the head of my dick went down on it so far and actually began sucking it.. his mouth felt so warm and wet .. as he did it..

Few minutes later I told him I was about to cum .. so he took his mouth off my cock and kept stroking.. I didn’t notice that he was still in the line of fire as I told him I was about to cum .. and I did and his face was in the way of my chest and part of my stomach and my cum squirted all over his face and in his hair ..

He was like fuck dude that’s one hell of a load .. that he never came like that or seen guys in porn shoot that much and so far.. I told him he probably wasn’t watching the cock in them poems as much as watching them women’s tits get cum shot all over them of their stomach..

And he shocks me when he says.. " I may not be gay .. but I like watching a guy cumming .. so many different sizes and some cum a little some cum a lot .. then he said that my gay ass cock shot a lot ..
I leaned over and began licking his face swallowing my own cum in process and then he kisses me afterwards and says that it doesn’t taste that bad ..

We then got a shower and sat around still naked.. Nate calls me as Jayson and I were talking asking if I was coming home any time.. .. I said yeah I heading that way in a few ..

I hung up told Jayson I better get going .. he stares at me with this happy and strange look in his eyes and tells me come back again.. I said I will next day or so.. but when I come back this place had better be clean or I’d whip his little ass .. he was like .. go ahead and try ..

I kneeled down to hug him and he kisses me on the cheek .. tells me be careful..

I said I will and left…
Why you didn't go all the way down to take his anal virginity? Why were you so nice to him? Just do it. LOVE your story.

Reactions: Mr_Know_It_All

Cuteasianguy12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I said I will and left…
Did you already penetrate him? I would like to see pics.