Sex With Ugly Men

Brianne_24

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Content creators? So you're finding this information on YouTube or TikTok and repeating it? You didn't save the links, did you even read into them or did you take it all at the word of these "content creators"?

I'm already questioning these sources.

I could link a few sources if needed (and already have before...i think), but I'm hesitant to do this in the public part of this forum because of the possibility of them being regurgitated by the resident creeps and meninists to help fuel their arguments, so I'll just namedrop the streamers/content creators again since this place needs more awareness of them: Ahrelevant, Destiny, Aba and Preach, DaScrubKing and Rose Wrist.

You only really need to catch one or two streams of theirs to get a sense of how comprehensive their research is. Ahrelevant is especially fun because of his track record of good takes and his "discord or ban" ultimatum (anyone saying something sexist/dumb/cringe is forced to mic up and debate him, or face a permaban).

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I could link a few sources if needed (and already have before...i think), but I'm hesitant to do this in the public part of this forum because of the possibility of them being regurgitated by the resident creeps and meninists to help fuel their arguments, so I'll just namedrop the streamers/content creators again since this place needs more awareness of them: Ahrelevant, Destiny, Aba and Preach, DaScrubKing and Rose Wrist.

You only really need to catch one or two streams of theirs to get a sense of how comprehensive their research is. Ahrelevant is especially fun because of his track record of good takes and his "discord or ban" ultimatum (anyone saying something sexist/dumb/cringe is forced to mic up and debate him, or face a permaban).

Remind me again why you're so eager to make this point about how most of us are probably lying and just trying to be PC with our responses...

Please don't make me pull quotes.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Really though, Bri.. may I call you Bri? Anyway...

I did find your comments attempting to 'call me out' or decipher whether or not I was being honest annoying as fuck. I probably could have wasted my time doing something more productive than hammer this thread.. but fuck it. I had some shit to get off my chest apparently. Thanks for pulling it off my tits.

I feel like this convo has run it's course ITT so I probably won't be checking in much more, but feel free to pm me if you want to talk about it more. ^_^

I wouldn't have had anything to add after my first post if you hadn't gone out of your way to keep me coming back for more, so thanks for giving me something to do with my overwhelming boredom today. I don't feel the need to PM you because my intention was to give you the confrontation you clearly needed. There you go. I don't think you're questioning my sincerity or intentions anymore, but if so I have nowhere important to be and I can't sleep for shit these days.

We can keep it all out here for everyone to see. I don't want anyone else questioning my authentic muthafuckin' self.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Main issue: some of your preferences are based in things someone actually might not have much control over. Like when you say lifestyle, this could mean so many things and there are many, many factors beyond one's control that can determines theirs. Class, upbringing, wealth, opportunity of socialization, how idyllic or horrific someone's upbringing is - all things that have measurable domino effects that lead to lifestyles in adulthood.

Granted there are things that people may have no control over, but in the developed world people are all too eager to make excuses about what they "can't" do :rolleyes:
-Learning costs absolutely nothing other than effort.
-Making healthier food choices does not have to cost more money - although typically it takes more effort.
-Staying active does not have to cost you a dime - but it does cost effort.
-Keeping clean does not have to cost much money (water, bleach, soap are not expensive) - but it does take effort.
So you could say that the most unattractive human quality for me is someone who doesn't make even the slightest effort to improve themselves and their environment (regardless of what the baseline is).

I think you need to be careful with using some of these responses as a retort to any talking points misogynists throw at you if/when you're ever judged by them for your preferences.
Long story short, the unfortunate reality is there are well-trained debate lord sexists out there

Honestly their opinions mean absolutely nothing to me, so I'm not really concerned about how they might take my preferences or opinions out of context - I ignore them anyway.

D

deleted924715

So... you are merely parroting what somebody else says? Explains why you keep going off on tangents and talking "at" people I guess.

If you are concerned we won't be able to keep up, please don't be - there are a few of us more than capable of digesting and applying the content of a study to a given topic. I am genuinely curious to read studies relevant to the question.

Brianne_24

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm a bit concerned that I'm getting this much pushback but I guess I can keep responding for now.

Really though, Bri.. may I call you Bri? Anyway...

I did find your comments attempting to 'call me out' or decipher whether or not I was being honest annoying as fuck. I probably could have wasted my time doing something more productive than hammer this thread.. but fuck it. I had some shit to get off my chest apparently. Thanks for pulling it off my tits.

I wouldn't have had anything to add after my first post if you hadn't gone out of your way to keep me coming back for more, so thanks for giving me something to do with my overwhelming boredom today. I don't feel the need to PM you because my intention was to give you the confrontation you clearly needed. There you go. I don't think you're questioning my sincerity or intentions anymore, but if so I have nowhere important to be and I can't sleep for shit these days.

We can keep it all out here for everyone to see. I don't want anyone else questioning my authentic muthafuckin' self.

Fair enough. I have no control over your reaction to what I say, and I don't fault you for feeling the way you feel.

Lmao and we're the toxic ones

Who's saying you're toxic? As far as I know you aren't.

Granted there are things that people may have no control over, but in the developed world people are all too eager to make excuses about what they "can't" do :rolleyes:
-Learning costs absolutely nothing other than effort.
-Making healthier food choices does not have to cost more money - although typically it takes more effort.
-Staying active does not have to cost you a dime - but it does cost effort.
-Keeping clean does not have to cost much money (water, bleach, soap are not expensive) - but it does take effort.
So you could say that the most unattractive human quality for me is someone who doesn't make even the slightest effort to improve themselves and their environment (regardless of what the baseline is).

Honestly their opinions mean absolutely nothing to me, so I'm not really concerned about how they might take my preferences or opinions out of context - I ignore them anyway.

Learning is easier than ever before in the age of information, so I agree for the most part. But there are factors that can still limit access, ease and ability to learn and apply it as effectively as others.

Eating healthier can cost more money and time, yes. I'd say your wealth level and location are the biggest factors that determine how accessible this is or not. It's easier to say for someone privileged like us than it would be a homeless person, etc.

I would say staying active requires effort, time and ability. Depending on age, any disabilities or injuries or medical conditions you have it can limit how active you can be.

In most cases I agree this is true about keeping clean, depending on someone's access to housing, good plumbing, water, etc.

All things to consider imo. :)

So... you are merely parroting what somebody else says? Explains why you keep going off on tangents and talking "at" people I guess.

If you are concerned we won't be able to keep up, please don't be - there are a few of us more than capable of digesting and applying the content of a study to a given topic. I am genuinely curious to read studies relevant to the question.

I'd like to imagine I'm thinking critically about what they say and assessing how valuable it is before "parroting" it, but I suppose that's one way of looking at it :p Sorry if my tangents upset you lol

I'm not sure I ever suggested anyone here couldn't keep up? I'd say everyone quoting my posts is doing ok enough, but that's what I think ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm a bit concerned that I'm getting this much pushback but I guess I can keep responding for now.

Fair enough. I have no control over your reaction to what I say, and I don't fault you for feeling the way you feel.

Who's saying you're toxic? As far as I know you aren't.

Learning is easier than ever before in the age of information, so I agree for the most part. But there are factors that can still limit access, ease and ability to learn and apply it as effectively as others.

Eating healthier can cost more money and time, yes. I'd say your wealth level and location are the biggest factors that determine how accessible this is or not. It's easier to say for someone privileged like us than it would be a homeless person, etc.

I would say staying active requires effort, time and ability. Depending on age, any disabilities or injuries or medical conditions you have it can limit how active you can be.

In most cases I agree this is true about keeping clean, depending on someone's access to housing, good plumbing, water, etc.

All things to consider imo. :)

I'd like to imagine I'm thinking critically about what they say and assessing how valuable it is before "parroting" it, but I suppose that's one way of looking at it :p Sorry if my tangents upset you lol

I'm not sure I ever suggested anyone here couldn't keep up? I'd say everyone quoting my posts is doing ok enough, but that's what I think ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You suggested that we couldn't keep up on this thread, and others in the past.

I've noticed a pattern. You can enjoy all the attention you get from people who think you're the most honest woman in penisville. I really don't need the shit. You want attention and admiration? Go for it. Just stop doing it by trying to be the "mostest honestest" and the "morer intelligenter" among a bunch of people who aren't fucking lying or exaggerating in the first place. We can give our answers, you give yours and let's be done with it. You started this whole shit by intentionally provoking this response. You're getting what you asked for.

We can smell it. It fucking stinks.

Reactions: Enid and Ms.M
D

deleted924715

Upset? Lol.

I was just observing how you attempt shoehorn your agenda into discussions where it has no relevance in quite a patronising way - I'm not sure your critical thinking skills are as developed as you imagine.

In this particular section devoted to asking the women here questions, it would be more appropriate to simply answer for yourself. It's really not that difficult.

Brianne_24

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
You suggested that we couldn't keep up on this thread, and others in the past.

I've noticed a pattern. You can enjoy all the attention you get from people who think you're the most honest woman in penisville. I really don't need the shit. You want attention and admiration? Go for it. Just stop doing it by trying to be the "mostest honestest" and the "morer intelligenter" among a bunch of people who aren't fucking lying or exaggerating in the first place. We can give our answers, you give yours and let's be done with it. You started this whole shit by intentionally provoking this response. You're getting what you asked for.

We can smell it. It fucking stinks.

I guess? I can't remember. Feel free to share some quotes from my older posts and I'll address them if you'd like.

penisville :laughing:

Regardless of what I said before, I don't think I'm some genius compared to the women here. It's really weird to me how I keep being framed that way despite not actually speaking down to anyone (unless you consider the act of relaying new information about a topic to be inherently condescending. That seems a bit silly to me) and you sound really hung up on that one instance of me giving you a hard time via screening your reaction for a post or two, even after I apologized and conceded I believed you were telling the truth.

You seem to have difficulty letting it go. As of now, based on how you want to keep escalating our conversation for no reason I feel like you could be managing your anger towards me a slightly better if I'm being honest.

Upset? Lol.

I was just observing how you attempt shoehorn your agenda into discussions where it has no relevance in quite a patronising way - I'm not sure your critical thinking skills are as developed as you imagine.

In this particular section devoted to asking the women here questions, it would be more appropriate to simply answer for yourself. It's really not that difficult.

Unfortunately the overtones in the responses I'm getting clearly indicate upset feelings, anger, frustration, etc lol. Theres no denying it really. I was hoping this wouldn't happen, but it is what it is. I'm not sure why it keeps happening.

I'm always critical of my critical thinking skills, believe it or not. I make mistakes all the time, like anyone, and I'm always trying to get better and susing out what's truthful or not. It took a lot of trial and error and conquering mansplainers to reach the level I'm currently at.

I guess I have an agenda just like everyone else. Nothing is apolitical, after all. What do you think my agenda is, and what about it do you disagree with? We could go into it if you'd like, either here or via pm.

I've offered my personal opinions to the thread's question, as well as answers that give it context. Where would you say I went wrong?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I mean, I think we have to address the elephant in the room here and point out how often women, even when we want to, rarely openly admit that we might prefer dating more conventionally attractive men with good personalities over men with a similarly wonderful personalities who look creepy, obese, is in poverty, incredibly short, etc. **Some of you say** a guy could look incredibly out of shape, creepy and poorly groomed and you'd be just as attracted to them as an equally accomplished man who looks hot. Even if those saying it ARE being genuine and good faith (I don't know anyone here personally well enough to know for sure), you can admit that you're an outlier, and any socially aware person has heard similar takes from many women who ultimately still end up with more conventionally attractive men, so it's a statement not worth taking at face value.

And even if by some miraculous coincidence most of the women here on a messageboard that exists to talk about infatuation with big dicks don't have any bodytype preferences (which to some extent might coincide with how many of those making the claim are already settled with a partner that meets their needs), it doesn't change the fact that preferences of attractiveness veering towards sex appeal (halo effect), height, status, and bodytypes are quantifiable factors that can determine who's likely to end up getting sexual needs met and even gain decent socioeconomic status and who won't. If someone told me this two years ago I'd write them off as as an incel weirdo, but then I saw too much data that backs it up.

Incels just happen to be one of many types of men effected by this, ones who have obviously handled it in the most warped and ridiculous way possible and who are being ostracized for having shitty views in addition to some of the other possible reasons. But lots of men who aren't incels are effected by it too, not only socially but economically, and might go their entire lives (that are more likely to be ones of low quality) without ever knowing some of the pleasures we take for granted/don't acknowledge as privileges in some ways.

At the end of the day, this might as well be pointed out via reasonable context, since it's a factual thing that happens and there needs to be more counterperspective to all the idjiots and toxic people who'll want to try using that objective data to support flawed and harmful ideologies.

Let's start with this pile. I double asterisk-ed the more notable part. The rest was too much to edit on my device. I'm lazy right now.

You're condescending and if you don't realize it in informing you: You are talking down to us, correcting us and basically calling us liars. With lots of words.

It's rude. I don't like it. I'd appreciate it if you cut it the fuck out.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Umm okay.

Sticking with my original post - avoid sex with men.

Follow up - since I have no desire to attract or appease men, have neither a fig or a fuck to spend on approval from randos and lastly am not callous or shallow enough to prop up my opinions on tending but ultimately pointless PC view points...what is my motivation to lie?

In fact my 'dudes suck, kick them' core is fairly politically incorrect. And often pisses the randos or the average NLOG types the fuck off.

I am going to save lying for heroic acts, saving smoll critters and my yet to have realized career as a master criminal specializing art theft.

Also. Why would I have sex with someone I don't find attractive? Like, my cooch isn't idling at desperate or validation seeking...so another absolute lack of motivation.

I have always crowed my attraction to quirks and the non-typical features. I like long noses, avec bumps. I like lop-sided smile and a center gap. Crushed hard on a chica with flat helixes. Scars are terribly sexy...facial scars make my panty areas happy, is a leading cause of de-pantification. Typical is very rarely a holder of my interests.

To Wally's original question...cuz I don't fuck folks I don't find attractive, no ugly to gauge. People who see me as a catch, like a PS5 on Xmas, fuck the best. The excitement, enthusiasm and desire fuels some damn good nekkid times. Not saying I am the shit, but my arrangement does fit some folks fancy in a few rarified fashions.

I give the same energy to folks that jingle my bells. Added turn on coming from my sex on toast ideal thinking I am the knees of bees. Fan-literally-fucking-tastic vibesvibes.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Warning: wall-o-text post incoming. Apologies, hopefully there's enough nuggets of insight in here to warrant the time it takes to read it.

As expected, Wally's just attempting to parrot and repurpose points I made earlier (that he misunderstood) to try scoring some "w"s for an argument with a flawed premise. Nothing worth giving attention to

I know it can be frustrating because of the optics of how it looks to be publicly checked on some things you say when so many idjiot men want to see the feminists here take an L, but I hope you keep in mind I'm not calling out any personal truths or lived experience you have. I was hesitant to believe your personal definition of attractiveness at first because of how frequently everyone (across genders, more or less) understates how much physical attractiveness matters (not in the sense of wanting someone to look like a supermodel, porn star or athelete - beauty standards have changed and diversified quite a bit over time - but the extent to which ideal partners can still be prioritized by sex appeal, height, weight, physical prowess, penis size, ass size, breast size and more, and some have less luck than others).

Also I intentionally replied in a provocative way at first to see what your reaction would be to get a sense of how genuine or not you were lol. There's no need to play offense for your defensive anymore, since I'm not making a personal judgement about you, and I apologize if I mischaracterized you. ^_^

At the end of the day, I just think it's reasonable to show skepticism when anyone says "it's all about personality for me, nothing else" since data on how gender and socioeconomics intersect and impact society contradicts how widespread genuine attitudes like that seem to be. Personal truth, objective truth, political truth and so on. I recommend watching online content creators and researchers like Ahrelevant, Rose Wrist, and Aba and Preach to get more perspective on this topic and a better sense of where my critiques are coming from (I know you said you dont care, but just citing my sources here if nothing else).

Really quick, I need to get meta and describe your actions, not just your words in this response: In response to my take that attractiveness (when considering things about appearance, status, class, etc) are measured via actions instead of what we commonly hear people say, you shifted the pendulum back a bit by sharing a personal opinion on the topic - a reiteration of the point i made earlier that attractiveness isn't purely based on physical appearance - and elaborating on how your personal definition of attractiveness is based on your emotional connection to someone and how well they take care of your body, work out, etc, that none of it is based in things beyond a person's control, and that everyone has some standards for attraction.

I think you need to be careful with using some of these responses as a retort to any talking points misogynists throw at you if/when you're ever judged by them for your preferences. Main issue: some of your preferences are based in things someone actually might not have much control over. Like when you say lifestyle, this could mean so many things and there are many, many factors beyond one's control that can determines theirs. Class, upbringing, wealth, opportunity of socialization, how idyllic or horrific someone's upbringing is - all things that have measurable domino effects that lead to lifestyles in adulthood. If you prefer someone who stays fit and active, even this isn't an option for everyone since you need to account for the natural differences in bodytypes (endomorphic, mesomorphic, etc) as well as height, time, ableness, medical conditions, etc. Even traits like how someone smells might be based on stuff they have little control over (natural odor, having a job that requires them to be around unpleasant smells, their living situation/what their house smells like, etc)

Regarding emotional connection: mental disorders (many of which tend to be shaped by environmental and genetic factors), sense or humor (someone with lower-functioning autism might seem to not have one, and come off as unemotional or unempathetic), things like where someone's at emotionally in their life at certain times...all factors to consider, many of which are beyond someone's control.

Long story short, the unfortunate reality is there are well-trained debate lord sexists out there who could easily weaponize optics to seem to take your response apart (using objectively true data repurposed for biased and harmful purposes).

I would say the more sound take is one in which you just own your preferences and frame it more as subjective likes/dislikes and what's harmful/harmless instead of the "my preferences are only based in things someone has control over, never stuff they don't" angle. I know there are issues with this as well because it can open you up to men lashing out at you and calling you shallow or something. I think when handled on a case by case basis though, most anyone who does this can be dealt with effectively by pointing out their insecurity and that you don't find insecurity or fragility attractive because they're measurably destructive and dysfunctional habits, and you don't want to deal with those behaviors in a relationship or date because of how harmful they are to you.

Oh, and I gotta disagree with the last point you made. Saying anyone with zero standards of attraction is admirable is a bit silly, don't ya think lol? :p. I think it's perfectly reasonable to find someone with an athletic body more attractive (it implies healthier and longer life) or more wealth (more personal freedom, more exciting and eventful lifestyle), kinder disposition (less potential for abuse and harm), credibility (a professor vs some dude with less credentials) and even average-to-large sized dicks (some guys are literally too small for penetration, and lots of people want or even need that to have their best orgasms).

Whatever your preferences may be, it still reinforces why I think it's always best to frame them via things you like and dislike and what's measurably harmful or not, instead of the other criteria. Unfortunately there will be tons of preferences, even reasonable ones, that after becoming widespread and normalized will leave many out of luck. I think in general there should be more sensitivity to that and less assumptions that anyone who's faced with going so much of their life seen as undesirable had it coming since a lot of that is unavoidable - social pressures being put on anyone to date someone they're not attracted to is pretty unethical, even if their preferences are not the most sound.

Still, as far as I know you can only quantify dating preferences through a morally objective lens based on how harmful or not they are to you or anyone else. And I don't even think it counts as harmful if things just play out where many people are left behind for being viewed as undesirable - not much can be done about that. But I think if many are being left behind for things that are genuinely harmless and beyond their control it still needs to be taken into account. I think compassion if not empathy towards someone like that should be more normalized, though this is an unpopular take - mainly because we're in the midst of so much increasingly widespread toxic beliefs that keep spreading and gaining influence and it's tough to discern how many are being isolated and treated without care because of that, or more unjust reasons.

Looooong TLDR story sort, I'd say the takeaway from all this is things are far more multifaceted and complex that the "isolated men who complain about not getting laid are all toxic and attractive women with a decent quality of life simply always make good choices and have high standards" framing that many of the arguments here have. We haven't even gotten to the tip of the "lots of women considered unattractive are mistreated due to normalized attitudes of attractiveness" iceberg yet. I think things are framed in such an absolutist way here because so many of the men on this particular site ARE toxic lol. There's's very much a "pervy/trashy/hateful MRA men who are set in their ways vs feminist women who don't want to leave and are being forced to deal with them" dynamic that sets the tone of interactions between gender here, so I' get why we don't see more nuanced conversation about intersectionality and why the stakes might be too high to even have them.

Again, I'm not editing this pile of text but this is the post where ya admitted to attempt to manipulatively phrase your posts to me to "gauge my reaction"

Maybe next time just ask me straight up? Would appreciate that greatly.

D

deleted924715

I guess? I can't remember. Feel free to share some quotes from my older posts and I'll address them if you'd like.

penisville :laughing:

Regardless of what I said before, I don't think I'm some genius compared to the women here. It's really weird to me how I keep being framed that way despite not actually speaking down to anyone (unless you consider the act of relaying new information about a topic to be inherently condescending. That seems a bit silly to me) and you sound really hung up on that one instance of me giving you a hard time via screening your reaction for a post or two, even after I apologized and conceded I believed you were telling the truth.

You seem to have difficulty letting it go. As of now, based on how you want to keep escalating our conversation for no reason I feel like you could be managing your anger towards me a slightly better if I'm being honest.

Unfortunately the overtones in the responses I'm getting clearly indicate upset feelings, anger, frustration, etc lol. Theres no denying it really. I was hoping this wouldn't happen, but it is what it is. I'm not sure why it keeps happening.

I'm always critical of my critical thinking skills, believe it or not. I make mistakes all the time, like anyone, and I'm always trying to get better and susing out what's truthful or not. It took a lot of trial and error and conquering mansplainers to reach the level I'm currently at.

I guess I have an agenda just like everyone else. Nothing is apolitical, after all. What do you think my agenda is, and what about it do you disagree with? We could go into it if you'd like, either here or via pm.

I've offered my personal opinions to the thread's question, as well as answers that give it context. Where would you say I went wrong?

TnJ has quoted you above. You know what you're doing, so don't play ignorant.

Faux humility is tedious.