Sexual what is your Latest turn on

ilovetowatchcs

Cherished Member
Media
Tamarac, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My newest thing is doing eye contact with the right guy somwhere public, where we both smile at one another, then I motion him to follow me to my car - I ask him to sit in the drivers seat - and after I get in I look him in the eyes, and say I can really suck a dick - then unzip him - and suck. Then, after he cums, and leaves, I drive home to my wife, tasting a mouth full of cum - that she has no idea I do.

D

deleted11195771

Lately I’m into just sucking on the head of a cock till it shoots. Use my tongue and lips all over it till I feel the rush of cum enter my mouth.

Do you have thing of the moment?
A guy I used to fuck with loved me sucking the head of his cock. He always said to me "suck it like it's a big juicy cherry". I'd always make him cum quick when I'd make sure I had plenty of saliva & suck & lick the head of his cock with a lot of warm saliva, he loved it.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lately I’m into just sucking on the head of a cock till it shoots. Use my tongue and lips all over it till I feel the rush of cum enter my mouth.

Do you have thing of the moment?
I can bring a guy to climax so quickly using this method and they really love the sexual teasing on the cock head. A quick deep throat so I get the snell of his pubes in my nose then, my lips and tongue massage the tip and end of his cock, just resting inside my lips till I feel his loins go rigid as he tries to force a cum blast that hurtles over my tongue to the back of my mouth leaving a stream of juices over my tongue.

sarkazm

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've never been into eating ass, until recently. Rimmed few booties so far (even one of some "alpha top" who's never let guys play with his ass before) and honestly it really started to turn me on so much.

Reactions: merc41

ilovetowatchcs

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A guy I used to fuck with loved me sucking the head of his cock. He always said to me "suck it like it's a big juicy cherry". I'd always make him cum quick when I'd make sure I had plenty of saliva & suck & lick the head of his cock with a lot of warm saliva, he loved it.
Me too. I love the right size mushroom head. I love when I first put in in my mouth. I love to run my tongue all around it - but the best - is when I feel it pop down into my throat for the first time. I can cum just writing this.

Reactions: hotguy88 and merc41

jlw50311

Legendary Member
Media
Des Moines, Iowa, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can bring a guy to climax so quickly using this method and they really love the sexual teasing on the cock head. A quick deep throat so I get the snell of his pubes in my nose then, my lips and tongue massage the tip and end of his cock, just resting inside my lips till I feel his loins go rigid as he tries to force a cum blast that hurtles over my tongue to the back of my mouth leaving a stream of juices over my tongue.
Wanna experience this

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wanna experience this
The trick is to fully penetrate the cock in the mouth so your nose enjoys a sniff of the bush then tease the cock with lips and tip of the tongue, promising deep throat but never doing it - helped with ball and anus play - the spasms of his cock during ejaculation sen the juices right to the back of the throat....

ilovetowatchcs

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The perfect cock for me to suck is cut, 7-9 inches. Then I can get 2-3 inches down my throat when he cums. Then I keep him down my throat and make my throat muscles move. And what this does is massage just the tip of his cock - which, after cuming, is extremely sensative. And when I do it to a guy for the first time, they almost always have to put both hands on my shoulders, if I'm kneeling in front of them, to keep from falling, because the feeling is so intense.

samwood1000

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Being stoned and on top during rough sex for sure. It's fucking mindblowing I'm about to cum thinking about it. I thought I was never going to stop cumming
Wow :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: you sure do make this horny guy wish you were using him right now... i bet it would be heaven

Last edited by a moderator: