Its Hoss Kado. You're welcome :kissing_heart:
Thanks, I kinda thought it was him. Boy, did he make a big change in himself. The tatts, not a fan of. However, his body is so fucken ripped! Also, I don't remember his dick was that big before including his HUGE big low hangers. Did he do some sort of implants?

Thanks, I kinda thought it was him. Boy, did he make a big change in himself. The tatts, not a fan of. However, his body is so fucken ripped! Also, I don't remember his dick was that big before including his HUGE big low hangers. Did he do some sort of implants?
They seem very natural to me. His cock and balls seem to be natural probably since he has gotten more in shape they became more noticeable.

I never heard of men getting testicle implants. I do know a few guys in the Adult industry have gotten cock enhancements to make it larger & fatter looking. Also to make it stay harder longer.

Reactions: bisex4fun
They seem very natural to me. His cock and balls seem to be natural probably since he has gotten more in shape they became more noticeable.

I never heard of men getting testicle implants. I do know a few guys in the Adult industry have gotten cock enhancements to make it larger & fatter looking. Also to make it stay harder longer.
Look at his older pics...his dick is smaller and his nuts are also smaller. In his newer stuff (with the black tats) his dick is huge, and especially his balls...and they really hang low. Its hot as hell! He 'may' have had some enhancements done. I do know you can have silicone/saline injected to make your nuts bigger, and as a result of the weight, they will be big low hangers. Just wondering...maybe I'm wrong.

Look at his older pics...his dick is smaller and his nuts are also smaller. In his newer stuff (with the black tats) his dick is huge, and especially his balls...and they really hang low. Its hot as hell! He 'may' have had some enhancements done. I do know you can have silicone/saline injected to make your nuts bigger, and as a result of the weight, they will be big low hangers. Just wondering...maybe I'm wrong.
hosskado naked body 2.jpg

His older pics. It appears his dick is smaller. His balls are not as big, and they don't hang low as they do now. That said, I do like his current big dick, and huge low hangers!

Attachments

View attachment 142205511
His older pics. It appears his dick is smaller. His balls are not as big, and they don't hang low as they do now. That said, I do like his current big dick, and huge low hangers!
I agree! These pics is when he first started out he was very young. As people age and get older things change with the body so I guess his workouts and age changed the look of his cock and balls .

Plus there are natural ways to get a larger penis so I guess his diet helped with that. He has very ripped muscles almost zero percent body fat he's very lean/tight.

He looks better now than before. He's a very good looking rugged man. His raspy deep voice makes him hot.

He has the total bad boy daddy goth/emo look to him.

Reactions: bisex4fun