Shawn Mendes

This interview is cute and gay which I love
He looks better and more handsome in motion than the pictures shared. I find the lighting on the carpet harsh.

Wait, he's not out, right? In my head I just assume he's gay, so it's weird when I pan back for a minute and remember that he's on the record as straight.

He's so chill. Was Troye there? I was hoping they got some pictures together.
He’s so much more chill at these events than he used to be—helps that Emma is a peer and helps put him at ease… but boy, he is so soft [and gay].

Alas, no Troye boy!! A bunch of folks didn’t show… maybe so soon after the last one… no Chalamet, or Zendaya, etc.
I bet those hands look especially fantastic when wrapped around Connor’s cock.

He’s so much more chill at these events than he used to be—helps that Emma is a peer and helps put him at ease… but boy, he is so soft [and gay].

Alas, no Troye boy!! A bunch of folks didn’t show… maybe so soon after the last one… no Chalamet, or Zendaya, etc.

Emma is not his peer. F out of here lol She is a an influencer/YouTuber. Shawn is a musician with talent. Put respect on his name.

Or Shawn's finger getting shoved deep up Connor's asshole