Shawn Mendes

you think he has pubic hair?
The musky smell of those pubic hair after I workout.
flavor-yum.gif
 
He’s hot AF and i salivate when ever I see a photo of him. But I just CANNOT STAND this accent that he tries to put on now a days. He didn’t have that before when he was younger in his early career days and even mid. In the recent 2-3 years he is trying too hard with it… idk whenever he talks now I cringe. But still would pound him, so
Ha, I literally just seen a clip from a recent interview and noticed his new "accent". Ryan Gosling used to do the same thing.
 
the first photo from the video is an unseen photo. I understand this is crushing someone's dreams but Raya is a celeb dating app. You need to have a public profile in the entertainment industry to be on it, many celebs are there. Ben Affleck and more.. i think you don't like it cause it proves he's not (only) into men. You can also not fake anything as you need to link a verified page to be accepted and they have strictly rules.
You for sure don’t need a verified profile to link to a raya account.
 
well now that his lil promo tour for the movie is over I guess he'll be going back to being paparazzi'd on miami beaches. I know he's gonna do everything to avoid that concert tour (or maybe there's something we don't know)
he said last week while promoting the movie he has NO new music on the horizon so definitely no concert tour for a very long time. I think he is done with music at least for a while. Retired at 24:)
 
he said last week while promoting the movie he has NO new music on the horizon so definitely no concert tour for a very long time. I think he is done with music at least for a while. Retired at 24:)
Time to switch to porn then lol
 
he said last week while promoting the movie he has NO new music on the horizon so definitely no concert tour for a very long time. I think he is done with music at least for a while. Retired at 24:)
Honestly I don't think he expected to be as popular as he got. He was literally in Magcon or whatever and none of his other peers received that level of fame.
 
he said last week while promoting the movie he has NO new music on the horizon so definitely no concert tour for a very long time. I think he is done with music at least for a while. Retired at 24:)
He's gonna put on a Rihanna.
At least, all those paparazzi are gonna be still winning money for taking pics of him walking down a street wearing tank tops, sport shorts and flip flops LOL
 
He's gonna put on a Rihanna.
At least, all those paparazzi are gonna be still winning money for taking pics of him walking down a street wearing tank tops, sport shorts and flip flops LOL
Pull a Rihanna?! What do you mean?! He’s gonna retire from music and start designing ultra slutty underwear?!