Shawn mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.
What we really need is the unedited shots. Remember what happened with the old Bieber Calvin Klein pics, someone released the unedited copies and you could actually see a real bulge. I'm sure loads of outtakes that weren't edited will prolly be released in the coming days .

I always felt like the "leaked" ones were the fakes. The shadow of his bulge didn't match and it was still during the OTT anti- Bieber period before he released Purpose and the Internet was full of people faking stuff about him and (at the time) One Direction because they like "real music" and shit, yeah?

Really not sure what you are trying to show here. Underwear photoshoots use padding in the underwear to minimize the VPL and create a smooth bulge. You only see dick details from companies that are purposely trying to show off the dick.
I can see that, but from most campaigns you can clearly see an outline or something. i.e. Beckhams armani shoot or even bieber's ck... With Shawn there's hardly anything

86a4bb8e0872ae6ca444ec2984352d97.jpg
david beckham armani underwear fw2008 09 by mert and marcus 000.jpg
ckjustinbiebernew.png

Reactions: JasonGloucester
Shawn could NEVER

3yie.gif

The CK pics are really nice. It is hard to distinguish his bulge in the white underwear, but I think his dick is pointing up.

I think he probably has a decent average size dick and balls. I want to know if his ass is naturally hairy or if he shaves it. His legs are pretty hairy so I doubt it just stops at his butt cheeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.