Shawn mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh i use to have a link on my old tumblr of all the photos from that shoot but tumblr took it down because zayn malik an his team copyright struck me twice. so many unedited photos like 80.
can you still get them tho??

Reactions: Sherry1
I get the excitement about seeing him in his underwear, but the ads are really damn boring lmao. He doesn’t know how to pose and the lighting and stuff is just really unspectacular. Looks like a Town & Country magazine spread.

Probably doesn’t help that I just can’t get into Shawn. You could go into any middle-class suburban town and find plenty of guys like him.

I get the excitement about seeing him in his underwear, but the ads are really damn boring lmao. He doesn’t know how to pose and the lighting and stuff is just really unspectacular. Looks like a Town & Country magazine spread.

Probably doesn’t help that I just can’t get into Shawn. You could go into any middle-class suburban town and find plenty of guys like him.

IF YOU ARE NOT INTO HIM WHICH IS YOU ARE, then people like you will have same sentiments as what you have wrote.

His looks may be so normal and just a dude in your grocery store but the excitement towards him is because he is one the the famous dude on the planet of this generation.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE HIM THEN IGNORE ANYTHING ABOUT HIM LET THOSE WHO ARE CELEBRATING BY THIS CK PHOTOS OF HIM ENJOY THE MOMENT. Don't be a party pooper :)

Status
Not open for further replies.