Shayne topp

do you guys think Shayne would do a full frontall on a movie or a series? like if it was really necessary for the movie or added to the plot
Honestly, he might do it but only if he wasn't in Smosh. I feel like the comments would never let up on that afterwards.

Unpopular opinion, but I would rank Ian first atm
You are right, it is an unpopular opinion BUT I can see why people might think that. If they aren't into strong muscular guys, guys like Ian, Noah and maybe even Chanse would fit.

You are right, it is an unpopular opinion BUT I can see why people might think that. If they aren't into strong muscular guys, guys like Ian, Noah and maybe even Chanse would fit.
careful mentioning Ch*nse in here. shayne is god so you might get your post reported.

He looks so hot here. I knew his arms were big, but since when have they been THIS gigantic? I thought this was edited at first..
(from courtney's insta story)
yeah, lately I've noticed his arms have looked so much more gigantic in videos. it almost looks like he's wearing those anchor arms from spongebob

f297228022036000487019a92ecd877d1e85a009r1-1440-1071v2_uhq.jpg

He looks so hot here. I knew his arms were big, but since when have they been THIS gigantic? I thought this was edited at first..
(from courtney's insta story)
He did admit in a recent Smoshcast that he's actually confident about his arms so maybe because they are bigger he likes them more, thus they will just get bigger. Maybe they just weren't big enough for him.

Nothing, here is just the Shayne thread, to talk about... Shayne! But people ask for "love" for other people and complain when the comment get report as off topic
damn, you didn't have to out yourself like that