Shayne topp

that's definitely not what he was talking about. he was saying you need you break after your comments about a certain someone whose name starts with an s and rhymes with mpencer. lol

honestly he's so online, he probably already knows about the forum on his own. I mean he's made a bunch of gooning jokes ffs. lol he'd probably think it's funny that someone called him a rat in a thread about shayne.
Thank you for the defense. Also. Where’s the video of him making gooning jokes. Need em for reasons

Reactions: Itsonlyforever77
Thank you for the defense. Also. Where’s the video of him making gooning jokes. Need em for reasons
most of them are just jokes in passing, but these 2 videos pop out the most

check out the last minute of this one. it's a lot. lol

he and shayne joke about building a JO closet and other explicit cummy stuff throughout this one

I know there's a few other examples that I can't remember right now. If anyone else can think of any, by all means share

Shayne admitting he finds this position comfortable adds a whole new layer to the pegging jokes. Maybe they’re not jokes after all haha
I firmly believe shayne has already been pegg on at least once

Shayne admitting he finds this position comfortable adds a whole new layer to the pegging jokes. Maybe they’re not jokes after all haha
You realize he knows stuff like this is going to get comments from people on the blogs, right?

Reactions: Blackhurst
You realize he knows stuff like this is going to get comments from people on the blogs, right?
What blogs would those be? I know he’s aware of some of the things being said about him but I doubt what I said would go very far haha

Ian is definetly the 2nd least funny (but he's hotter than he's ever been in my opinion lol). The first would be Olivia. I really don't know why she's still there. Nobody understands her jokes and I can't tell if she's pretending to be slow or is just that dumb lol.
I was going to say the same thing. She is not funny at ALL! Not sure why she's still in the cast.

I was going to say the same thing. She is not funny at ALL! Not sure why she's still in the cast.
To each their own when it comes to this cast. You don’t have to like their comedy or their humor. So that’s your own opinion why you don’t like them. If you want to keep spreading negativity, take it somewhere else.