Shayne topp

Macho_maker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was one of the contestant in the recent Spelling Bee-kini Wax. Wonder if they truly waxed his pubes
It's a shame they don't show us more on that show tbh.. I don't really feel like I know where they're waxing. Would be hot to see the pubes as proof too

Blackhurst

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He was one of the contestant in the recent Spelling Bee-kini Wax. Wonder if they truly waxed his pubes
I'm convinced that they aren't actually waxing their pubes. I mean 100% so many people have been on that show, like Shayne who I think are doing some trimming or shaving their pubes. But I think they give off the illusion they are waxing pubes but aren't outright saying it. I got turned off to the show for that reason.

Reactions: Macho_maker

Maligce

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm convinced that they aren't actually waxing their pubes. I mean 100% so many people have been on that show, like Shayne who I think are doing some trimming or shaving their pubes. But I think they give off the illusion they are waxing pubes but aren't outright saying it. I got turned off to the show for that reason.
You got turned of because you think they’re shaving?

Blackhurst

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You got turned of because you think they’re shaving?
I got turned off because I think they are lying in the video. Its obvious that they are saying they are waxing people's pubes but yet don't give evidence they are, I know they can't, so why not make it so the men have to shave their chest and the women their legs or something they can show on screen instead of this "Oh here we go *Rips wax off* well we say we waxed their pubes but in reality we probably aren't"

Reactions: blkbwoi

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got turned off because I think they are lying in the video. Its obvious that they are saying they are waxing people's pubes but yet don't give evidence they are, I know they can't, so why not make it so the men have to shave their chest and the women their legs or something they can show on screen instead of this "Oh here we go *Rips wax off* well we say we waxed their pubes but in reality we probably aren't"
because saying waxing their pubes gets more views than just waxing the chest

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You do realize one of the biggest Smosh games videos was when they waxed Joven's chest?
yeah, and that'll get views, but waxing the pubes is way more clickbaity, especially because it draws in the people wanting to see the person's naked lower half

Macho_maker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah, and that'll get views, but waxing the pubes is way more clickbaity, especially because it draws in the people wanting to see the person's naked lower half

This is definitely true.. only reason I watched the videos was because I was intrigued by it being their pubes aha

Blackhurst

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can see it being clickbaity but the click bait goes away once people realize nothing is going to be seen.

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can see it being clickbaity but the click bait goes away once people realize nothing is going to be seen.
yeah, but by then people already clicked to watch the video, it already counted the view, any ads before that moment have already played

Blackhurst

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah, but by then people already clicked to watch the video, it already counted the view, any ads before that moment have already played
But if people realize the point of the show is to just be click baity, any future iterations won't get views.

Blackhurst

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Shower scene

That was such a wierd scene. They did a full back length shot (That honestly made me wonder if he was wearing any underwear or pants) But yet barely panned the camera below his nipples when he turned around. Whats the point of having him shirtless if everything isn't shown?

Blackhurst

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wonder how their pitch meetings go. Does he like showing skin? Does it actually generate more views?
I'm pretty sure its 100% used to generate more views. Considering he has said that he doesn't think of himself as that big and has problems with his appearance I bet their are days where he doesn't want to take off his shirt but I think the producers just use his body as a way of getting more views. No other guy is shirtless as much as him.