Shayne topp

runningcrazy

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
seriously now, this couch must be SO comfortable. everyone gets really relaxed on it. and shayne just happens to distract people with his big arms when he's sitting like that across a few videos. so i mean... bless trevor for breaking the old couch!
Holy fuckin shit those arms...I MEAN HOLY FUCKIN SHIT!!!!!

Reactions: TucFun and paulpb

charred

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
seriously now, this couch must be SO comfortable. everyone gets really relaxed on it. and shayne just happens to distract people with his big arms when he's sitting like that across a few videos. so i mean... bless trevor for breaking the old couch!
i need to watch trevor suck shayne off in that position

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You watch, I swear to God someone's going to ask Courtney that very question and ruin it for everyone.
i'll say it here for the record in case it unfortunately happens: wasn't me.
i honestly hope people who would actually go and ask them this kind of questions personally could at least try to be normal and reflect against doing it. i personally already feel bad enough for imagining the things i do involving shayne, so i'd hate to also be the guy that goes and asks this on a meet & greet or something. specially if you think about what it could do to both of them consequentially.
at least i believe the chances of shayne finding this thread are thankfully near zero, and i also think none of us here would be creepy enough on any type of real interaction with him (which is the minimum tbh).

having said that, his beard is surely hot. and it seems that people aren't making fun of it as they did with the mustache.

Reactions: TucFun