Shayne topp

Drakenfan

Superior Member
Media
Puntarenas, Provincia de Puntarenas,Costa Rica
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
someone please let me know if i am the only one who always looks forward to meundies sponsors in smosh videos so shayne can describe and hint at his cock a little bit more. i got a little upset today when they had sponsored a smosh mouth episode again and shayne didn't get to talk about wearing underwear that makes him look big. i feel kinda weird realizing this since it's scripted but i just loved him saying that and i really think someone else here likes to hear shayne talk/joke about his dick as well.
Did he Say something?
The one with Sara was SO cool, i do believe he has a Big cock

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Did he Say something?
The one with Sara was SO cool, i do believe he has a Big cock
no, unless i didn't pay attention. amanda had most of the talking and then he just said "wow" and "back to the video". wish he would let us know at least how he bulges using that underwear, or let us know if his cock often escapes from his boxers when he has an erection.

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Shayne looking extra beefy as Courtney Freaking Miller or maybe just in general :rolleyes:
it's fucking insane. they need to worship this man's muscles already. i don't feel justiced because i would be commenting on it all day, and his friends are never genuine about recognizing how massive he is.
i grabbed those quick screenshots so i could save them. the first one is too good to let it pass. the way he's so beefy is a massive turn-on.
also, that really was a tank top that i've been seeing him wear for a while. that's great.

Attachments

TucFun

Superior Member
Media
Tucson, Arizona, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no, unless i didn't pay attention. amanda had most of the talking and then he just said "wow" and "back to the video". wish he would let us know at least how he bulges using that underwear, or let us know if his cock often escapes from his boxers when he has an erection.
Now why would he actually say that? Seriously?

Next you'll be expecting Angela to loudly announce when her tits fall out of her bra.

Reactions: Drakenfan

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Now why would he actually say that? Seriously?

Next you'll be expecting Angela to loudly announce when her tits fall out of her bra.
short answer: silly little fantasy go whooops. so no not seriously
long answer: it's just that i, as someone who is slightly obsessed with shayne, find it very hot (dare i say) whenever he mentions his penis, specially if he would say something to "help" selling a product a sponsored video. dare i also say the contrast between him being the way he is and then suddently saying something like that would be a personal turn on for me. in fact, he has already made jokes in character that i was happy to hear because no matter what it's coming out of his mouth.
i know that, unlike me, he has a reputation to lose, he has dignity, he sets boundaries to himself and most importantly the ad is likely scripted. but since details like that are usually something i really enjoy hearing about shayne, i truly put a high expectation on it in hopes of having it happen again. literally, the time that happened in a meundies ad was shayne very subtly and very vaguely saying he looks somewhat big and that's it. i am aware of that. if it were to happen he wouldn't say what i said "i wish" he would say.
i am me and i am also just as upset as you are at myself for crossing lines like that, but that's to prove what the hell he is doing to me lol

(also i dont feel things for angela as i do for shayne but that sounds like something she could do ironically. some of us have seen when she wore a diaper so hearing that from her wouldn't hit the same way)

i reaaaally worry about sounding pissed off in here so just to be clear i do have do explain myself in most of the things i think about shayne. sometimes i even get in front of the mirror and go "what the fuck, man". so i thought i could explain since you kinda asked for an answer there:
Seriously?

Reactions: JoshCG

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Amanda posted this on Instagram :heart_eyes:
View attachment 134266351
oh wow even more sitcom liveshow bts stuff i see. that one is a good one. love what the crop top did to his already good silhouette.
also daaamn i talk too much i'll just go before i get in a different rant about how thankful i am for the crop top or whatever i would end up saying LOL

Reactions: keescape

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He looks SO good here. Probably one of my favourite Shayne looks tbh
He had not rigth to be THIS hot
i'm loving his new shirts. the watch might be new too, right? he just looks so hot usually, but that's very nice too. my favorite thing is when he randomly pops in a stream with his messy hair and each time more facial hair. it's a rewarding experience

ellewoods20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i'm loving his new shirts. the watch might be new too, right? he just looks so hot usually, but that's very nice too. my favorite thing is when he randomly pops in a stream with his messy hair and each time more facial hair. it's a rewarding experience
With the amount his chest and facial hair grows I wonder how hairy his ass is :heart_eyes: I think it would be hairier between the cheeks then on the cheeks themselves. I feel like his bush is hot too

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
With the amount his chest and facial hair grows I wonder how hairy his ass is :heart_eyes: I think it would be hairier between the cheeks then on the cheeks themselves. I feel like his bush is hot too
i like to imagine it being hairy mostly around the asshole too. maybe the cheeks are not really much hairy, but i don't know what to think anymore. it always seems like he shaves frequently but the facial hair content he's been putting out lately makes me think he is letting other things grow out too. he has a lot of toilet stuff where you can see a bit but currently as of today he probably has hairy cheeks, pubes, a happy trail and chest hair. that's my guess though, i know him having facial hair more often doesn't mean he has most other things as well. i want to see it though

Reactions: Drakenfan

lkdavis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'd love to see the face he would make while reading this thread.
he may imagine people are down bad or obsessed over him, but he probably would need to take a break from the internet after seeing how deep it gets. in other words, i am sure shayne would be devastated if he went through my posts. i hope he does not find this thread (mostly the atrocities i say on here, u guys are chill). that'd be the best for his own mental safety.