Shayne topp

They definitely got good news during the livestream, but that's from an old 2016 sketch and I doubt it relates.
anything in particular happened? i did see him checking his phone multiple times but he didn't leave the set like angela and trevor did at some point. if its just the vibe of it, yeah, i also caught him being silly and happy. hope he really does have good news, it always sounds great to have something else with shayne on it

anything in particular happened? i did see him checking his phone multiple times but he didn't leave the set like angela and trevor did at some point. if its just the vibe of it, yeah, i also caught him being silly and happy. hope he really does have good news, it always sounds great to have something else with shayne on it
Stole this from Twitter:

fC_h1xQFl0XZia3L.mp4

Either he booked, or they closed on a house.

Stole this from Twitter:

View attachment 142908531

Either he booked, or they closed on a house.
holy shit! also, this is so cute. him trying to silently communicate with courtney over the other side of the room and seeing the reaction slowly grow is pretty wholesome. it definitely looks like good news, i'm happy for them.

i know it's been five days. i know there's been posts about it. i'm sorry. but i'm just not over this whole stream
i'd like to bring attention to these other moments. i don't think the gifs are sending properly though, they aren't corrupted.
i also made sure to put drakenfan's clip in there too since i also love it, but now that i see them side by side the quality isn't much better despite downloading the best one i could.
oh fuck.mp4

oh god.mp4

oh shit.mp4

Attachments

He is so ridiculously hot. I've jerked off to him quite a few times!
same, nowhere close to few times though. and i won't blame anyone who admits to that about him.
Wonder how he looks naked, that Big WHITE ass and cock
I would die if i saw it
this is probably the only thing that keeps me awake at night. one of the biggest mysteries out there, but not to a few lucky people who got to see it. honestly, as much as i wish to see shayne naked someday i don't know if i could handle it. he's already a huge tease even fully dressed, so i can probably go on without seeing his cock

Lets be honest.
Anthony fucking shayne, they would destroy the place
it'd be kinda funny if shayne ironically screamed when bottoming. or topping too, i guess. oh well, i just want to hear his grunts when he's close to cumming. the chances are high that it is the funniest and most rewarding sensation to the human ear. man, i really went through a whole thought after reading that. sorry lol