Shayne topp

I'm hoping that it was just the goofy thing most guys do when they're cutting their hair/beard and try out different shapes and stuff.

also did he or Courtney recently say she usually cuts his hair or am I thinking of someone else entirely? I can imagine them joking around about giving him a mullet while he gets a trim

The mullet was from early/middle July and his book TikTok must have been recorded during that time. His hair was back to normal (but messy) during last week's Ig live (unless you can prerecord a live?):
View attachment 141451231
oh, i didn't know the date of the tiktok so i disregarded this live being after his hair grew again.
means maybe not that many videos will show the mullet, wasn't that around the time he went on vacation?

also did he or Courtney recently say she usually cuts his hair or am I thinking of someone else entirely? I can imagine them joking around about giving him a mullet while he gets a trim
oh, that has a chance of being it. i remember courtney tried to convince him into growing out his beard on a video and likely off screen too. i can definitely start assuming shayne likes asking her for opinions on hair and stuff, although he goes mostly messy nowadays.
i'm interested now though. if you remember where you heard about courtney cutting his hair, let me know. i definitely missed it or just forgot about it.

Reactions: Drakenfan
oh, i didn't know the date of the tiktok so i disregarded this live being after his hair grew again.
means maybe not that many videos will show the mullet, wasn't that around the time he went on vacation?
The haircut is originally from their family reception in mid-July, but he still has the mullet (or shaved sides). They must have per-recorded the live (bummer) because this is from last night at Kimmy's birthday party:

0818.mp4

he does have shaved sides sometimes. it's funny how this video happens to perfectly dodge showing whether he kept the mullet. shame to find out the live was prerecorded
also, thanks for sending the video. i saw he posted something but i missed it. i guess we can find out how his hair is doing if he shows up at the bit city q&a stream this thursday, which is sadly unlikely considering it can probably be just courtney, angela and chanse.

Reactions: TucFun