Shayne topp

Just lift the shirt Shayne
A friend pointed out that you can tell he's wearing briefs when he turns around. But one day we'll see dat ass.
2021-01-13.jpg

A friend pointed out that you can tell he's wearing briefs when he turns around. But one day we'll see dat ass.
2021-01-13.jpg
Was I the only one that found this obvious. Like if he was really nude I'm pretty sure we would see something hanging out. His shirt wouldn't cover his dick or butt that well.

Not a shirtless pic but I'm into hot guys on the toilet, sue me.
Every%2BJedi%2BEver%2B5.jpg

Though this doesn't beat his Every Work From Home Ever video.
Okay so it’s not just me into that. Not a fan of the doing business part but for some reason like just the sitting part.

Reactions: deleted4487931
Warning: Don't get excited, this is fake.

Got bored so i made a fake of him. No idea why i chose an image where hes at such an awkward angle to edit, but i did, so excuse any slightly weird looking parts lol. Enjoy.

View attachment 16913881
only if it was real

I can imagine myself on my knees in between his legs here. Damn, his bulge is just......perfect. I assume Shayne is fully aware his of heavenly bulge and the fact that he is making us horndogs by posting this.

What bulge? oh you mean the ruck in his jeans around th zip caused by excess fabric. There is no real bulge there 90% of it is the position of his jeans.