Shayne topp

Had a dream about Shayne last night. It was a sketch, where he was playing Mr Beast and was losing subscribers and tries every challenge possible, the second to last is an eating challenge (it think Taco Bell or something), and the last one is a construction site prank and all I remember vividly is that it ends with Beast getting sick from the Taco Bell and rushing into a porta-potty and Damien as Chandler(?) goes to check on him and we see Shayne pooping, with his work overalls off and some side ass.

Maybe it'll be a sketch in the future and we can get some skin again.

Anyone else not understand this joke? I feel most of Shayne long running jokes I just don't understand and its only "Funny" because Shayne is doing it.
its just him starring at a wall, it's not supposed to make sense, that's Shayne's humor. It's just weird.

its just him starring at a wall, it's not supposed to make sense, that's Shayne's humor. It's just weird.
There is also a meme someone made where he was looking at himself looking at a blank wall. It amused him so he is now doing this partly to see if the new photos staring at a blank wall gets added to the chain.