Should Sexual Deprivation Be Treat Like Sexual Aggression Is?

Electric_V

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I want to talk about a topic that is not talk enough.

Sexual aggression is often pointed out and society, media, laws have changed a lot in the past decades. I"m glade that we as a society we can condemn this sexual act. It's not right to impose sexual act on someone else.

It's often men that perpetrate this act. It's a physical and "active" act.

I always wondered, if men are the one's doing the sexual aggression, what is the equivalent for women?
Let be honest, we are all capable of manipulative behaviour, women included.

I think, the equivalent of sexual aggression for women would be sexual deprivation. It's a passive behaviour that do as much damage as a sexual aggression.

It's a lot taboo in our society, most men don't even realize that they are been mistreated, hurt, mentally and physically this way.

I personally realize I needed therapies after years of sexual deprivation in my old relation.

So what do you think? Should sexual deprivation should be condemned like sexual aggression is?
Nobody owes anyone sex. Full stop.

umdoistressilvaquatro

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Spectacular job at cherry picking threads so that you can maintain some sense of plausible deniability. You and I both know perusing through "Ask a Straight Man" every other thread is started by some gay or degree of bi guy trying to invoke some "Tiger King"-esque logic trap to cater to their straight-baiting fantasies...i.e. a bunch of men being gross and creepy in looking to sexually take advantage of someone else, which much like statutory rape, sexual assault, domestic violence, etc., isnt really considered all that big of a deal because the desired target is heterosexual men.
I think there's been a fairly universal rebuke of OPs premise of equating sexual deprivation or manipulation to rape, we dont need to go about pushing forth divisive and opportunistic narratives about straight men(separate from all men) to reinforce the point.
Well, it isn't really cherry picking if I just can't find in the first pages of the ask a straight forum those supposed posts that claim statuatory rape, sexual assalt and domestic violence aren't a big deal when the target is heterosexual men. I won't talk about things I don't see, that's all.