Showing It Off At The Mens Room Urinals, part 2

Americans are way too prudish for this. Wonder where it is?
I don’t think it’s this festival exactly, but I’ve been to Wide Awake in the UK and they had this style urinal. Got a full eye full of the guy opposite you

I don’t think it’s this festival exactly, but I’ve been to Wide Awake in the UK and they had this style urinal. Got a full eye full of the guy opposite you
They had them at the Foo Fighters gig at the Old Traffird Cricket Ground in Manchester. Zero privacy with these!

They had them at the Foo Fighters gig at the Old Traffird Cricket Ground in Manchester. Zero privacy with these!
I guess if you drank enough beer you DGAF. I could see some Karen losing her mind tho.

Reactions: ActionBuddy
I guess if you drank enough beer you DGAF. I could see some Karen losing her mind tho.
There was another large set of portaloos they could have used. If they used the ones where these urinals were and got offended by seeing some dick, well that's their own fault!

I was, however, loving it as you might imagine!

Reactions: Just_Briefs
The original thread has been locked - I don’t know if it was just because it was so big? (16,000+ replies) There was no message from the mods so going to assume it wasn’t because of a problem.

Starting it again here since it was a pretty active one with good content.

Here’s one of the most popular videos from that original thread to get us started:
He's definitely got a hose there.

Reactions: t4tyler