Showing It Off At The Mens Room Urinals, part 2

I love pissing in the urinals just to proudly expose my dick to others and attract attention!

At school, a classmate and I were pissing side by side, he tried to be discreet but he kept looking my dick. I found him very interested for someone who claimed to be 100% straight. I teased him about it during the break but he looked uncomfortable.

The next day, I go to the toilet again and what do I see ? The guy was going in the same direction. I had understood his little game, he was waiting for me to go pee to join me "discreetly" and admire the beast again. I get into his game and do like nothing was. As soon as I finish pissing I grab him and take him to a cabin and ask him to suck my dick. The guy is performing, it's because he was also talented! It didn't take me long before I came in his mouth.

I noticed that since what happened, he looks at me differently, I have already referred to it but we have never talked about it together again.

The original thread has been locked - I don’t know if it was just because it was so big? (16,000+ replies) There was no message from the mods so going to assume it wasn’t because of a problem.

Starting it again here since it was a pretty active one with good content.

Here’s one of the most popular videos from that original thread to get us started:
Ever find out why the original was closed?

Reactions: Jon1971
Love this. Have had experiences like this in the past in London. Recorded a few of the encounters too, I love watching them back!
You should share them on here, so we can enjoy them too!