Shreds Onlyfans

one more cuming
This one isn’t him. That’s a different penis from the one you posted above. This was when he started scamming and using other videos as his own. Not sure who penis this is. You can always tell the real one cause it’s skinny, like in the video post 248 above.

ugh we should all rally together and start commenting on his twitter (maybe all his platforms) how much of a scammer he really is, I just wanna see this dude face consequences and not be able to scam people anymore. Him and his friends have been doing it for way too long to keep getting away with it :/

So tempting but I'm a cheap bitch, not even for $8 I just won't do it ;)
If anyone does, ahem, leave a review pls!

View attachment 34945441
Everything they do is fake, don't trust anything they post they don't even fuck each other if you see one then it's fake like any of thier photos.

he has a nice body but i dont like his face

and the fake dick is just LOL
And I swear he's been baiting for years now, Breezy too, and recycling the same old material from years ago. I guess he's able to still trick people which is a shame.

And I swear he's been baiting for years now, Breezy too, and recycling the same old material from years ago. I guess he's able to still trick people which is a shame.
You should see on twitter, any pic he post people are thirsting after him like a glass of water in the desert. Talking about how theyll help drain it or they want it in them. And Im looking at those comments like "yall DO know that dick is fake right?" Him, Breezy and Breezy's "boyfriend" and all their Alpha pack friends have been exposed with receipts not only as being queerbaiters but also convicts and yet people are simping like crazy after them. I dont get it but hey their lives their money let them do what they want.

Breezy is like the Pied Piper of the onlyfans boys - once i see his name associated with a model its a red flag that its gonna be a scam ..... im sure hes training them or getting a commision lol

Breezy is like the Pied Piper of the onlyfans boys - once i see his name associated with a model its a red flag that its gonna be a scam ..... im sure hes training them or getting a commision lol
and let's not forget his "boyfriend" I think it was Elliot or something similar, who after being called out by Barret Pall for lying about being lgbtq, went on a whole "Im the victim me and my boyfriend" newscast saying Barret makes it hard for all of us in the lgbtq......then locked his tik tock page after people responded "no fool it's queerbaiting assholes like you"

and let's not forget his "boyfriend" I think it was Elliot or something similar, who after being called out by Barret Pall for lying about being lgbtq, went on a whole "Im the victim me and my boyfriend" newscast saying Barret makes it hard for all of us in the lgbtq......then locked his tik tock page after people responded "no fool it's queerbaiting assholes like you"
Forgot to mention, first yes yes I know Barrett is arrogant and vain but he always keeps its factual. As for Elliot or whatever his name was again the dude stood his ground swearing up and down against Barret's "accusations" calling him a liar.......baBAY Barret hit that 'Reply'button and came at him with ALL the receipts including texts, pictures and videos lol, sorry yall I just love seeing baiters like them getting exposed

ugh we should all rally together and start commenting on his twitter (maybe all his platforms) how much of a scammer he really is, I just wanna see this dude face consequences and not be able to scam people anymore. Him and his friends have been doing it for way too long to keep getting away with it :/
He has made so many twitter accounts, it’s hard to keep track of them all. When I block one account, I usually see someone retweeting a post from another account and I block that one too

He has made so many twitter accounts, it’s hard to keep track of them all. When I block one account, I usually see someone retweeting a post from another account and I block that one too

Sounds like you’re playing a game of Whack-A-Mole-Twitter.

This is absolutely OUTRAGEOUS if true, but no wonder these dudes bait so much if they're raking in this much money.
View attachment 67677441
If it is true it wouldnt surprise me, people can spend their money and follow whomever they want of course. but why entertain these gay baiting simps I have no idea. On his and the rest of those Alpha assholes's social media they get the lusting comments and likes by the truckload from the gays even the ones that KNOW that theyre straight convicts who shove dildos down their pants