Shreds Onlyfans

Barely lol. Not enough for a million dollars lol.
Flashman Wade is another one except his content sucks but at least he shoes his dick and ass.....and other things he bought a big ass mansion last year all the straight guys on OF are killing it

This guy needs to stop! I'm getting so tired of him and his 500+ accounts! Everytime I see his onlyfans account in a bio, I automatically block him!
its become a fun game i play on social media. Multiple times a day Twitter recommends one of his trash account and i report it for scam and block it. ive done this every day with him and his happy band of small dicked straight boys for maybe 6 months now. it makes me happy. if anyone i follow tags or messages about him i post the side by side of his actual penis vs the giant fake dildo he keeps in his pants. Hay sir dont try to scam gays while sending your real dick to straight girls. They immediately share that shit with us.

Does anyone else keep getting random post of him on Twitter? I keep blocking them and more show up.
He has sooo many accounts. I block them when I see them.
Ps: Am I the only one who thinks that massive penis print in his pants is a prosthetic of some sort?

Reactions: TmSwim